Master Leveling

How is xp (Reputation/Favor) calculated for Master levels? Is it based on how much xp you earn during the mission? Is there a set xp for each mission? You can do a Vorici mission pretty quickly if you don't try to kill every mob in the level. Same with Haku. His missions can be in, grab and out. But with Tora or Elreon you are going to be killing a lot of monsters. Catarina too after about level six when the corrupted monsters keep spawning skeletons and refuse to follow.

I get that you get less xp on lower levels than if you run their missions on higher levels but is there an exact equation that shows how much?
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Based on the area level of the mission.

Table on the wiki:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master_Reputation_and_Favour
Thank you.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
Catarina too after about level six when the corrupted monsters keep spawning skeletons and refuse to follow.
Usually they follow if you run far enough away, but they stop following if you run too far away. Most of the time there's enough space for them to just run past the skeletons, but they won't do that while you're close by. Presumably because their follower AI tells them to fight rather than move to your position.

You also don't get any exp for all those summoned skeletons. And when I had time to check once, I also noticed that I didn't get any exp for putting down the corrupted monsters/undead either. Unlike with Tora missions, where the actual mission monsters do give regular exp, just like any other monster.
Typically the minions go where you attack, so if you keep attacking forward and moving, they usually follow even though skeletons are there. Even casting a curse in the direction you want to go works.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Highly annoying for my hybrid summoner when the elsewhere occupied minions would break off their attacks to run across the battlefield, dragging surviving monsters with them, just because I attacked a nearby straggler in another direction. For Diablo 2 I wanted a special skill to be able to direct my summons, but not like this. Not like this. Stupid game, thinking it knows what I want...
"
Even casting a curse in the direction you want to go works.

Ima hafta try that.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info