Suggest two ways zana can reroll map tile

I suggest 2 ways for zana to reroll map tile, now with bosses playing a bigger part of sustaining maps, and it being commonplace to skip many high-end map bosses due to it simple killing too many too often on oneshots.. i would suggest to either:

1) Zana can reroll the map tile to a random one for free. Losing the Zana up to 8% inherent quantity bonus.

2) For 4 chaos zana can randomize the map tileset, and get +12% quantity.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was thinking just the tileset, so whatever affixes will still apply.

So boring farming the same things always.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
For a long time i have been speaking for making bosses drop a substantial amount of map drops - however, there are 2 sides to that coin. For it to work bosses need to be better balanced, that oneshot power of lameness most bosses have now..

Just watch and see what happens, the epic cry threads that will spring up as people rage over being forced to do those bosses that takes all their xp to maintain maps. Should see some epic rage there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info