(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Sessi0 wrote:
How is cyclone compared to EQ in HCprophecy?

Really wanna make cyclone rauder but i feel EQ is superior ATM..

Can you give me some pros/cons comparing the two?

Thx

EQ > Cyclone at the moment since it wasn't nerfed in any way. The pro and con list wont be needed as with the Post above this mentioned, the blackheart ring is absolutely insane; especially in conjunction with EQ's massive aftershock, double dipping links & massive aoe.
LightyGaming.com
"
WURSTEU wrote:
Voidheart is a good choice?

Its insane at the moment and every melee build should be running one 110%. It will be nerfed and is rising in price daily so grab them while you can. 100% Bleed & Poison on hit are insane given how they double dip on linked more multipliers and various stats like "damage" & "area damage"
LightyGaming.com

If you dont know by now the upgraded version of blackheart is extremely powerful and shouldn't have been made. Voidheart allows 100% poison & bleed on hit which double dip on many stats and gems melee builds use such as concentrated effects, area damage support,less duration support and the aftershock of Earthquake making it probably the best delivery method for bleed/poison as melee. Having this ring as cyclone is very useful despite not having as many more multipliers as Earthquake does.

If you'd like to see Voidheart in action Mathil & Ghudda both did vids semi discussing the rings "Op'ness"
LightyGaming.com
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hey, i want to try out 2h crit sword build, is it good for prophecy league? and is hiltless a best choice to go for?

Its fine and for starting off its a good choice, hege is strictly better and wouldn't be more than 20 points different on the tree. The issue will be you need very good rare's compared to RT namely T1 accuracy on both diamond rings along with the standard cyclone stats, life,res,wed,flat ect. You will also have less life since maligaro's or shadow & dust is a must. Overall its roughly 30% "better" and 100% more expensive, but it can work.
LightyGaming.com
I'm only level 61 should I rework the skill tree to use EQ over cyclone since you're saying it's that much stronger? The tree I've been looking at isn't too different. Would have to level up the new skills etc. Think I could rework it with just the free refunds.

I'm HC Prophecy league.

"
xxissuesxx wrote:
I'm only level 61 should I rework the skill tree to use EQ over cyclone since you're saying it's that much stronger? The tree I've been looking at isn't too different. Would have to level up the new skills etc. Think I could rework it with just the free refunds.

I'm HC Prophecy league.

The tree is essentially the same, you shouldn't have to rework much if anything.
LightyGaming.com
Hey. I'm leveling this build now, I'm actually not a huge fan of earthquake but will probably give it another shot. Point being, I always liked cyclone, esp for hardcore. Seems to have a lot better leech/sustain/nostun early etc. I read last page or so where you say EQ>Cyclone atm, would you say cyclone is less viable? or is the difference in damage minor (~5%?) and what about clear speed? Is EQ just FAR superior?
Hey,

What golem are you guys using with this build?
zzz
"
jsplic3r wrote:
Hey. I'm leveling this build now, I'm actually not a huge fan of earthquake but will probably give it another shot. Point being, I always liked cyclone, esp for hardcore. Seems to have a lot better leech/sustain/nostun early etc. I read last page or so where you say EQ>Cyclone atm, would you say cyclone is less viable? or is the difference in damage minor (~5%?) and what about clear speed? Is EQ just FAR superior?

EQ has more single target and more aoe radius&damage than cyclone at the moment, mostly due to its massive more multiplier from the aftershock (which needs to be nerfed). Combine this with the Voidheart ring that grants bleed/poison on hit that both double dip from the more multiplied aftershock and more multiplier from less duration equals a massive amount of damage ( way fucking overkill ) and aoe the size of your screen all with a 5l marohi erqi. You simple walk near anything, shift+click EQ once and everything dies. EQ has more single target dps than heavy strike at the moment, its absurd. Because of this every other melee skill will be inferior. Even ones considered T1 melee skills prior to EQ; IE, Reave & Cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hey,

What golem are you guys using with this build?

Stone/Chaos/Lightning are the best overall. Its difficult to reach enough int to have 20/20 chaos/lightning golem so in most cases the stone golem is favorable. This combined with how beneficial stone golem can be within the labyrinth and mapping due to its massive flat life regeneration.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info