Major bug with Haku quest

Today's Haku daily was heavily bugged, basically this is what happened:
- Accepted quest from hideout, teleported into the side area, talked to Haku to accept quest, then went into the cave. The objective was "find spirit within time limit"
- Within 10 seconds the mission failed itself. Reason is "spirit not reached within time limit". Uh.. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to have like 2 minutes, NOT 10 seconds?? The timer basically just disappeared after 10 seconds even though it displayed 2 minutes at the start
- The map was way too small for a Haku mission as well which is what I suspect was the problem. There was no spirit inside it at all after running around the entire map. I guess after the game scanned the map and didn't find the spirit, so it just failed itself

First time it happened, is this common for anyone else?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you have long load times? Some missions give you 30 seconds to find the spirit, which is sitting right where you spawn. Then you have to get the spirit out, which is the hard part since you don't have time to clear it before picking up the spirit.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
No I didn't get the one where the spirit is right in front of you (pretty hard to not notice it). Also I'm 100% sure I got the one with 2 minutes or so since I was paying attention to the timer, then noticed it suddenly disappeared and bam, mission failed.
I had a similar issue just now with Haku's Daily Mission. I had the spirit and had to bring it back within the time limit but the spirit disappeared when I should have completed the mission. I went back into the area and the timer was still counting down until it finally ran out and I failed

"
AranAvenger wrote:
I had a similar issue just now with Haku's Daily Mission. I had the spirit and had to bring it back within the time limit but the spirit disappeared when I should have completed the mission. I went back into the area and the timer was still counting down until it finally ran out and I failed

Sounds like you used a movement skill and dropped the spirit.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info