[WIP] reaction tank

please keep in mind i am still leveling the char at the time i am writing this. to test the skill tree and will make the needed changes to it when awakening hits.

Hey I am trying to make a build that kills things and regen HP without you having to do anything.

to do this I am using: CwDT(lvl4) - firestorm(lvl9) - curse - added chaos. (use w/e curse you want, i use enfeeble to take less damage.) i am going to use all three melee reaction gems reckoning, riposte, and vengeance.

i don't have the right links as of yet but. this is the plan. reaction gem - cast on melee kill - spell - spell. i only have reckoning setup in a dex based pair of boots. with reckoning - CoMK - ethereal knifes - fireball.

A unique that i find really useful for staying alive is
because the consecrated ground gives you lots more HP regen which is really useful if you just want to stand around and take damage. plus the 40% + chaos res.

as for auras i am running tempest shield, vitality and herald of ash. without any aura nodes or reduced mana.

here's the build tree.
https://goo.gl/URSeNs
with this it should be possible to run RF as well.

Thank you in advance.
I welcome all pointers good and bad. just keep in mind this will NOT nor i doubt EVER be a top tier build. its just to have fun with and hopefully do decent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info