Only DPS build left is Coc? GGG destroyed everything else? what you think?

Basically with 2.0 all the damage dealer builds got hardnerfed. builds like crit dps based flicker strike are not viable anymore without leech even in 300ex gear it will fail against bosses like palace 78 or uber atziri. without wealthy gear it will already fail on dominus.

Okay you say i talk about melee only. let's talk casters.
Caster defenses got destroyed aswell with mom eb gone. casters will have to apply points into block or whatever to gain survivability for endgame, this of course means a LOT less DPS. essentially it means like 1/5 of DPS compared to old EB mom builds because of the number of passives sacrificed for defences.

Why is GGG doing this? They want every character to be Coc? Since i decided to come back to poe i've talked to 3-4 of my mates and ALL are making Coc based characters!!! ALL of THEM!!!! And honestly i can understand them. noone wants a map clearing to take more than 5 mins, noone wants to play with 20k dps.

So GGG wanted to force people on build diversity, now they will get it! instead of tons of fun and viable DPS builds now we'll have ONE. COC.

Welcome to 2.0, Awakening of COC.
Have you even played the beta? From what I can read you haven't.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
"
masuo112 wrote:
Have you even played the beta? From what I can read you haven't.

I havent played the beta, but in case you have the knowledge what i lack you could name a few builds which are capable of dealing 200k DPS around lvl 88-90 without wealth gated gear and using self cast spell or melee skill?

I may be wrong, but in that case please explain why.
Dude, in the last month everything in the Beta changed almost everyday

Once the awakening is live there will be after one or two months already 20+ new builds which deal a lot of damage and abuse new mechanics
"
name a few builds which are capable of dealing 200k DPS around lvl 88-90 without wealth gated gear and using self cast spell or melee skill?

There are enough build that could do that, I won't be naming them all, too long of a list.
But why do you need to do 200k dps?
There are enough builds that are budget and can clear the entire game.
There's a video of a SRS build that did Atziri with 4L white items in the beta on reddit.

Go figure, if you haven't played beta you can't say anything about how the current state of the game is.
PoE 2.0 is a completely different game.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
"
masuo112 wrote:
"
name a few builds which are capable of dealing 200k DPS around lvl 88-90 without wealth gated gear and using self cast spell or melee skill?

There are enough build that could do that, I won't be naming them all, too long of a list.
But why do you need to do 200k dps?
There are enough builds that are budget and can clear the entire game.
There's a video of a SRS build that did Atziri with 4L white items in the beta on reddit.

Go figure, if you haven't played beta you can't say anything about how the current state of the game is.
PoE 2.0 is a completely different game.

I gathered enough information. I've checked the skill tree and i've read all the changes advewrtised in development manifesto so i'm well aware of the changes.

so SRS and COC. you can choose from 2... that's what i call build diversity!!!!!!
You really need to experience the beta before you know saying the sky is falling.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If you can't beat a Palace map with 300 exalts worth of gear on a flicker striker, it isn't a problem with the game.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
Basically with 2.0 all the damage dealer builds got hardnerfed. builds like crit dps based flicker strike are not viable anymore without leech even in 300ex gear it will fail against bosses like palace 78 or uber atziri. without wealthy gear it will already fail on dominus.

Okay you say i talk about melee only. let's talk casters.
Caster defenses got destroyed aswell with mom eb gone. casters will have to apply points into block or whatever to gain survivability for endgame, this of course means a LOT less DPS. essentially it means like 1/5 of DPS compared to old EB mom builds because of the number of passives sacrificed for defences.

Why is GGG doing this? They want every character to be Coc? Since i decided to come back to poe i've talked to 3-4 of my mates and ALL are making Coc based characters!!! ALL of THEM!!!! And honestly i can understand them. noone wants a map clearing to take more than 5 mins, noone wants to play with 20k dps.

So GGG wanted to force people on build diversity, now they will get it! instead of tons of fun and viable DPS builds now we'll have ONE. COC.

Welcome to 2.0, Awakening of COC.

Seriously, exactly what you name needs to go:

Brainless low gear + key unique no brain dps builds that clear the entire game effortlessly in a rush.
Adapt, or be removed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info