Will there be new supporter packs with the beta?

Is this the kind of thing where they change them up and have there been any teasers?

Not sure if this is the right spot for this sorry if I got it wrong.
The current supporters packs started for the beta, once the beta goes live it'll still be the same supporters packs and probably will be for months afterwards
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jul 4, 2015, 10:14:25 AM
They will update all the supporter packs that brings with beta key by removing them, and probably add a little bit more mtx points because there is not going to be much use for them after or as Awakening goes live.

Also, with how the FM supporter packs went, most likely the Awakening packs will last all of 2015.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 4, 2015, 5:49:58 PM
They only added the Beta key as an extra incentive for people supporting the game while the beta was live, as a thank you basically. I very seriously doubt they will add anything in place of the beta key and they shouldn't. The packs will go back to as they were before the beta went live which is just minus the key.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
They only added the Beta key as an extra incentive for people supporting the game while the beta was live, as a thank you basically. I very seriously doubt they will add anything in place of the beta key and they shouldn't. The packs will go back to as they were before the beta went live which is just minus the key.

That is why I said "probably" indicating that what I said is not definite. I would not be surprised if GGG just removes the key from the supporter packs at Awakening release, and that is it. It is like you said, the beta key was just an extra incentive to buy the supporter packs.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

thanks. I guess I'll wait and see then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info