Real Mana Fakener BUILD coc fun just like using a mjolner^><^

Well,i assume that everyone knows the fakener build that Mathi made.
If you don't,please check his awesome build first.Here is the linkhttps://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069569
Pretty impressive, right? And here is my videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2740cjLw7AI also got few coc characters that work quite good and i really having fun with all of them.And this new 'invention' works much better than i thought.So that i decided to share this with all of you.I hope that my build will give you as much fun as it gave me.
Not saying that this build is better then Mathi's fakener,but another way to do fakener.£>£

Few things are essential in this build:A dagger with 1.8+ aps,8.5+ crit chance,a prism guardian archon kite shield and a volls protector
i am currently using these gear

A 6L volls protector is just making this build stronger,but not essential.But you will need a 5L so hard.
The prism guardian shield give you blood magic and reduce 25% mana reservation which help the sustain of mana.(As we are using volls protector,our mana is halved.That is to say,we can afford clarity.And this is deadly to this build.I will explain it later.
It is universally acknowledged that a CoC build need crit chance,right?That's why we need a good dagger.

Our main DPS come from discharge,and lightning strike is the attack that we use to cast discharge.Thanks to the crit chance we got,the discharge is much more powerful.
Why lightning strike?
Spoiler
Because i think it works better@<@ When it crit and pierces enemies,we discharge A LOT.And i would say a quality lightning strike is good to have.

If you got a 6L
Spoiler
Coc-MultiStrike-Lightning strike-GMP-Life leech-Discharge

5L
Spoiler
Coc-Lightning strike-GMP-Life leech-Discharge /Coc-MultiStrike-Lightning strike-Life leech-Discharge/Coc-MultiStrike-Lightning strike-GMP-Discharge if u dont afraid with the reflect risk

Defense system
Spoiler
Motlten Shell-Enduring cry-Immortal Call-CWDT

You can either choose one.I use them both
Mobility/4L
Spoiler
Whirling Blades-Faster Attack-Increased duration-Vaal Haste

Mobility/3L
Spoiler
Reduced duration-Lightning warp-Faster Casting

Aura
Spoiler
Clarity-Reduced Mana(in the Prism Guardian shield
Haste-Herald of ice-Herald of thunder-Reduced Mana. Use Herald of ice or Herald of thunder.And dont use them both.Otherwise,you wouldnt have much mana to use lightning strike.

And for the rings and belt
Spoiler
I highly recommend two diamond ring with mana leech,accuracy and mana regeneration.So that u can afford the mana drawn from lightning strike with high attack speed.
And a leather belt which gives you higher life.

Amulet that i prefer
Spoiler
The volls devotion works excellent in this build,but the Ungil's Harmony is also good if u wanna discharge more.

Helmet and gloves
Spoiler
I think the rat nest is your only choice.As it gives your high crit chance and attack speed,those are what we need in this build so hard.The Mailrago's gloves is the same as rat nest.!.!
Here is the passive skill tree of my level 87 shadowhttps://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqI_Yk_SaVJy8pTyo4Kk0t0jB8NZI62DrhPC0_J0GHRXxKyEz_TZJN41FHUUxTNVVLXfJh4mNDaPJuqm-ecFJwVnDVcql3B31bfjN_K4KbgwmFfYcTidOMNo19jb-QG5BVkn2Xl5hvmhObtZykogCkeKSRplepbqxHrfGvbLDYtDi18rc-wGbB1cM6xPbGrspK1CPWiti929TcI9744XPlGeXP51To1uw47SDwH_JF9zL56Pv1_gr-j__e
My currently gear
Spoiler

To deal with reflect,you need to equip the topaz flask and touch Vaal Pact in the passive skill tree.Then there should be no problem to kill those reflect mobs easily.
I have max all my res (75),72% criti chance and 88 accuracy rating.And you can equip molten strike when handling single target.
And here is the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2740cjLw7A
Pros of this build:
-High group dps
-Fast clear speed
-Look very cool
-High movement spe4ed
Cons of this build
-Need a good PC
-Being kick by map farming party due to the lag that you bring
-Low life(3.3K)
After all,i wanna mention that i am a Asain(Hong Kong).Sorry for weird English @<@ and welcome to comment down below if you got any question.
Last edited by tkf123123 on Jul 7, 2015, 3:40:23 AM
Tree?
Enduring Cry no longer works with CwDT. I'd also imagine running some more auras/heralds on mana and using blood magic would net you better sustain and damage.
noot
As the the new patch comes out,cwdt and immortal call is still viable.And the new tree is still working out,but the dogma is to grab as much attack speed,crit and accuracy and even max power charges as possible.U can try to do it with ur style too.Somehow vortex blade come out, molten strike may not be the best option for this build now. feel free to give any comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info