Is Path Of Exile The most....

....customizable ARPG available? Ive played and beat Torchlight 1 & 2 and Diablo 3 plus the exp pack.(back in the day ive beat ALOT more) and i'm currently playing through Grim Dawn (which I love).

I haven't played PoE in along time, but I love skill and character customization, so do you guys think its the best of the best?
"
DecalMan wrote:
....customizable ARPG available? Ive played and beat Torchlight 1 & 2 and Diablo 3 plus the exp pack.(back in the day ive beat ALOT more) and i'm currently playing through Grim Dawn (which I love).

I haven't played PoE in along time, but I love skill and character customization, so do you guys think its the best of the best?

You bet it right but you are warned that trying to get off build from your character main stat can be a bit difficult.

Love,
Bunny
"
DecalMan wrote:

apparently krip does
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Depends way too much on what you mean by "customizing". If you mean it from a modding perspective, we don't get much of that... only what's allowed by the high-end supporter packs, and even that is heavily moderated to the point of not really being modding.

If you mean in terms of choices you have for your character development within the game rules, PoE has it hands down over TL2 or D3.
"
DecalMan wrote:

In the way of 'making anything one wants to make', It's second to none. You can literally build any off the wall idea that pops into your head, up until level 50 or so. Then you need to streamlining into something more specialized in order to survive.

This game is an incredible sandbox experience for those of us who can be satisfied with short run characters :)
Thx guys! AFter I finish Grim Dawn ill be back on some PoE. =)
I have not played D3 since they stopped trade but when I played every wizard was CM or Archon. Here there are literally hundreds of "wizard" archetypes doing end game. Thats cool.
Git R Dun!
Yes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
customizible as in: Kiddo?

- female char, blonde... well, there is only ranger!
- blade
- melee
- regular, oldschool sword fighting skills (no magic fireworks crap)
- no metal armor (hybrid might be ok)
- no hard hat covering head (hoods or masks)
- evasion/movenment > endurance/strenght
- yellow leather clothes... damn, coudn't find these anywhere :(

got to lvl 57 solo selffound, was getting harder to advance but it was fun
(then league ended and all skillpoints were reset and I didn't bother to built it up again)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I'd say Torchlight is more customizable due to mods but PoE in it's base form is the deepest ARPG out there right now mechanically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info