will there be new MTX's when 2.0 comes out?

yep, i still have 300 points left and i can't find anything that i really want...i really like my Bandana and Black Cat though.

Or should i buy some red red wine and found out tomorrow morning what did i bought?? :D
d:-D*
Yes, there will be loads of new MTX's, hold on to your points :)

It has been hinted at several time by GGG staff, there have even been teasers in some of the daily news posts over the last month or so.

Remember the Demon King armor MTX?
Reasonably certain there will be several new pets, and nice ones, at that. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I certainly hope so, I have 1200 points to blow.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
New MTX's are how they make their money*. It's a pretty safe bet that they'll always be coming out with more of those as often as possible for as long as they're still developing the game at all.

Well, that and stash tabs. Lots and lots of stash tabs. But even then, there's a limit to how many people will need and most people are probably already there, so sooner or later that source of money will dry up.
12k points to blow on the new mtx.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hopefully a Molten Shell mtx also!
As sure as night follows day, dawn follows dusk, and fat people follow that guy who sells the pretzels from the wagon at the fair - there shall be new MTX to purchase.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Split arrow MTX plz. Only build I do every league I play in... Looks pretty default outside auras.
Id like to see a new Righteous Fire MTX
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info