P.R.O.B.A.T.I.O.N The acronym you should learn...

Bex was made for this ^.^

P- Please
R-Read
O-Over
B-Bexs'
A-Axioms
T-Thoroughly
I- Including
O-Obligatory
N-Neutrality

...Hope she likes it. Does anyone else carry a small dictionary like me? I've met one oerson in all my life that loves to carry a tiny little dictionary in their purse, or could just be a conversation never ked to that.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
SPAM:

S - Solwitch
P - Posts
A - Another
M - Message

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
P - People
R - Really
O - Overlook
B - Bex's
A - Awesome
T - Talent
I - In
O - Overseeing
N - Nerds

Right?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
SPAM:

S - Solwitch
P - Posts
A - Another
M - Message

:)

It's a shame the beloved carnivore snack is associated with junk mail. I think of SPAM as:

S - Sacred
P - Pink
A - Amalgamated
M - Meat
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
My name has an X in it :(
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
solwitch probation n. A period of 8 hours or more with the otherwise impossible characteristic of solwitch not creating a new thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I've gone from 8+ "thread," posts per day to 3+... (pats self on the back) Now I get it... I'm basically an addictive substance were people go, "no more... no more," but yet they find themselves participating... I sooooo get it now ^.^

Video for madea it's like an addiction▶ 3:39
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iedK-k78mX4
Jul 31, 2010 - Uploaded by secondchance94
It's like an addiction. Should I drink another drink. Am I running out of time. Confusion makes me ...

-Good Song for V
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
I've gone from 8+ "thread," posts per day to 3+... (pats self on the back)
Poe's Law in full effect.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info