Procurement not updating forum thread

Procurement was working fine, everything was set up and making me money then suddenly it stopped updating my forum thread. Not sure why, I had not changed anything. I am using procurement 9.2. Got any ideas what I can do?
Yeah same problem for me, i just copy/paste edited the post.
Last edited by Erper on Jul 2, 2015, 12:17:38 PM
thanks for the idea, shame I have to do it.
Same problem here. Procurement says it updates the thread, but it doesn't actually do so.

Manually updating seems to be the only thing that works.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
You all need to talk to the creator of Procurement.

Procurement is a 3rd party application with no affiliation with GGG.

Try the creator of Procurement directly.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1

This would be the thread to leave questions for the author of Procurement or send a PM direct to him.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jul 4, 2015, 10:58:25 PM
I'll give further insight in this thread just because others might end up here.

I think the reason why procurement can't update the thread is because you can't link an item that doesn't exist/is not in the place you indicated to a post. To fix this just refresh every tab included before updating the thread.

It is generally a good idea not to move things around in the stash tabs you use to sell stuff, because procurement then has to be manually refreshed to take into consideration the new positions of the items.

This is just speculation, but I think there's a good chance of this being the problem/solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info