Beta Map Drops and Patch Deployment Delay

Haven´t played the beta since beginning of june.

Maybe i will try out the new skills in the last week of beta.

Wild strike sounds interesting also I haven´t yet understand how it works(sounds like chaotic mellee cast of fireball, freezing pulse or arc)
Also flame dash and mortar needs to be tried out...

Edit: I meant magma orb with mortar :)
Also the frost blade skill got some potential... also with some of the new ice damage cluster between duelist and ranger...
Last edited by griffinzero on Jul 2, 2015, 7:05:44 PM
"
griffinzero wrote:
Haven´t played the beta since beginning of june.

Maybe i will try out the new skills in the last week of beta.

Wild strike sounds interesting also I haven´t yet understand how it works(sounds like chaotic mellee cast of fireball, freezing pulse or arc)
Also flame dash and mortar needs to be tried out...

Edit: I meant magma orb with mortar :)
Also the frost blade skill got some potential... also with some of the new ice damage cluster between duelist and ranger...

wild strike is a multiple target elemental hit. like cleave is to doublestrike
Does this mean I have to go outside for the next three days? :(
Although my comment will be lost among the many, I would still like to thank GGG for listening to its players (crucial in this day and age but so many developers don't) and for making the effort to try and find the 'sweet' spot in terms of mapping.
It's impossible to satisfy everyone (some want it easy, others hard etc) but I think most people would agree they don't want to be dropping too low level just because of rng/drops and therefore the news that they will drop less lower level maps is a GREAT step in the right direction and thanks for this :)
"
ladish wrote:
Does this mean I have to go outside for the next three days? :(

Yes.

Enjoy yourself, because it will be four months until you'll do it again :)
So a three day weekend get completely shit on... way to go GGG! keep up the great work...

P.S. WTF am i supposed to do now?
My Future Is Not Where My Dream Is.
Rip poe closed beta, 4 weekdays to test all new tile sets and difficulty and maps gg
4 days to endgame? Hah, I'll take that challenge.
"
Gorclan wrote:
I really don't understand people sometimes. They seem to think that they are entitled to everything.
Is this alpha? I don't think so. So, this must be beta. If this is beta then that means the content has been through alpha. Which, in turn, means that the content is complete. If the content is complete then one has to ask what the beta is for. I believe GGG made that quite clear when they said it was for testing new stuff and getting feed back.
Testing new stuff, what does that mean? Anything from new skills to server stability.
Feed back, same question. I personally don't think it means whine back, I think back, or I'm going to talk right in front of your back. It means give a response on how something is working and not on how you think it should work.
When data from new stuff and constructive feed back have been tested, then what is left to test? Server stability.
During most of the year people tend to work from Monday through Friday. Which means that there are fewer people on the servers and less stress on the servers. With fewer people on the servers it makes easing patches and content into the game easier.

So, what does all this mean? It means that we got to see new content before most of the player base and, hopefully, helped GGG fine tune The Awakening.

As to only having 4 day to get to merciless, lol,How important do you think you are? All GGG needs to see is a stress test in act4 normal.

Good job to everyone at GGG :) and don't work all weekend. Everyone deserves a day or two to relax and regenerate their creative juices.

At least somebody said it.

Sorry to hear ya found a bug important enough to delay. Hard call, and now nobody likes you Chris! You are so evil, and hate everyone that plays your game. I mean you might as well give it to me for free... oh wait...
"
"
Gorclan wrote:

Is this alpha? I don't think so. So, this must be beta. If this is beta then that means the content has been through alpha.

I wouldn't make that assumption if I were you.

You know what they say about assumtions.

@Gorclan, you have no idea how testing cycles work. Beta doesnt mean that content is working because it has gone through alpha.

Still waiting on a reply from upstairs!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info