BMBI Terminator Genisys comes out T0o-DAY

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

I was in the cinema. How am I supposed to know that they spoil the plot-twist.

Its not the plot twist, its the setup.

I was kind of disappointed that I didn't see the trailer in the last movies I have seen. Now, I am glad!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

I was in the cinema. How am I supposed to know that they spoil the plot-twist.

Its not the plot twist, its the setup.

I was kind of disappointed that I didn't see the trailer in the last movies I have seen. Now, I am glad!

You saw it? What did ya think, I thought it was pretty good. Def not not T1-T2 good but it wasn't utter garbage.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
^Did not see THAT coming. You do realise it's not directed by Nicolas Winding Refn, right? Any 80s style flaws or shortcomings are *not* ironic.

Seriously though. Last person I'd expect to even give what everyone else has decided is ten thumbs way down even a slightly raised eyebrow.

Now you've gone and made ME curious.

Jesus, I laughed, you know me a little TOO well!!

They set out to do what they've dubbed a reset since ppl hate sequels and remakes (their words not mine) so in that regard, its pretty good.

Some of it does take place in the 80s..
"
"
^Did not see THAT coming. You do realise it's not directed by Nicolas Winding Refn, right? Any 80s style flaws or shortcomings are *not* ironic.

Seriously though. Last person I'd expect to even give what everyone else has decided is ten thumbs way down even a slightly raised eyebrow.

Now you've gone and made ME curious.

Don't ever doubt Arnold Schwarzenegger is the lesson to be learned here

'kind of an Arnie fan are you bmbi, you haven't even seen your grail yet
Seeing this today. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
TheWretch wrote:

You saw it? What did ya think, I thought it was pretty good. Def not not T1-T2 good but it wasn't utter garbage.

Haven't yet, hopefully tomorrow. All I've been doing lately is work work work . My PoE time has been dismal, so I'm probably one of the few people glad that the Awakening isn't officially out yet.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Trailer #1: 24 mill views
Trailer #2: 9 mill views
Trailer #3: 1 mill views

The hype flop is real.

Rotten tomatoes...
"Critics Consensus: Mired in its muddled mythology, Terminator: Genisys is a lurching retread that lacks the thematic depth, conceptual intelligence, or visual thrills that launched this once-mighty franchise."

♫ ♪ *DUDU DUN DUN DUDU*
*DUDU DUN DUN DUDU*
*DUDU DUN DUN DUDU* ♪ ♫
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
Trailer #1: 24 mill views
Trailer #2: 9 mill views
Trailer #3: 1 mill views

The hype flop is real.

Rotten tomatoes...
"Critics Consensus: Mired in its muddled mythology, Terminator: Genisys is a lurching retread that lacks the thematic depth, conceptual intelligence, or visual thrills that launched this once-mighty franchise."

♫ ♪ *DUDU DUN DUN DUDU*
*DUDU DUN DUN DUDU*
*DUDU DUN DUN DUDU* ♪ ♫

It appears not everyone is of that opinion:

http://geektyrant.com/news/review-terminator-genisys-isnt-as-bad-as-it-looks?utm_source=geektyrant.com&utm_medium=featured

http://www.cinemablend.com/reviews/Terminator-Genisys-66615.html

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Having seen the movie i can say its not bad.

It suffers from the same weakness as salvation though, the primary actors (reese and sarah) are both very bland generic action hero roles portrayed by actors whom dont really bring any personality to the table. Almost as bad as salvation. Sam and Bale were absolute garbage in salvation, had it not been for them the film would have been great. Please hollywood, give us something other than steel eyed/set jawed warriors.

The action, plot, and cinematography are good. And this installment doesnt suffer from the absurd humor and reality defying effects that was thrown into t3 (which if removed would make t3 every bit as good as the first 2).

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Rhio and I enjoyed it immensely. The only things that bothered me were a coupla nitpicks, like how Kyle could be cold-cocked by "Pops" hitting him with the anti-materiel rifle, yet he was able to bounce oncoming traffic off his lower back with nary a bruise.

Also, the usual song and dance of "Sarah raised John to be a super-soldier, so his birth has to be ensured" comes across as a little short-sighted. If Sarah raising one super-soldier is good, why not start an orphanage of super-soldiers? Dun put all your eggs in one easily-terminable basket, after all.

Had a good time, enjoyed it, and see don't see the point of most of the complaints. This is the first of a projected trilogy. I look forward to the rest. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info