version language

hello/bonjour

Hello;
A question comes to me has the espris; Path of Exiles will be you he translates plusieur languages(tongues)? (France, Germany, Italy)

Thank you for your reponses torg

translation french :

bonjour;
une question me vient a l'espris ; Path of Exile sera t'il traduit en plusieur langues ? (france,allemagne,italie...)

merci de vos reponses torg
You could also try to learn a little bit of English! The game won't have long dialogs etc, so it will probably be playable with very basic English skills.
THe FAQ is your best friend.

10. Will you support languages other than English?
Yes, we intend to support other languages once the game has been released.

"
Vandro wrote:
You could also try to learn a little bit of English! The game won't have long dialogs etc, so it will probably be playable with very basic English skills.

Sounds a bit harsh. I know I wouldn't want to play a game in Spanish or French only. Even though I know some basics in those languages, I'd miss out on the storyline, and (more importantly) I'd have to spend longer learning the basics, and maybe never learn the nuances. In a game like this, with tons of different loot, each name needs to translate, or it makes for a really tough time.
Games are never translated to Dutch, it is part of the reason we are relatively good in English. The French in comparison get dubbed television and don't learn a second language in schools, they are worse than Lithuania and Estonia in English. I'm not against translating the game to other languages, but then they miss out on one of the more fun ways to learn another language :)
"
Vandro wrote:
Games are never translated to Dutch, it is part of the reason we are relatively good in English. The French in comparison get dubbed television and don't learn a second language in schools, they are worse than Lithuania and Estonia in English. I'm not against translating the game to other languages, but then they miss out on one of the more fun ways to learn another language :)

Maybe. But learning to say "Ring of Righteous Hellfire" in English might not be very important, lol.
Bonjour a Vous !

merci ; pour vos réponses a ma question ; mais il est vrais que je peut déjà a peut prêt traduire l'anglais juste les bases (40 ans pas trop tard pour s'améliorer) .

peut être en intégrant une traduction a l'interface et traduire petit a petit les quêtes sa éviterais certes le report de la release ...

cordialement Torg
"
The French in comparison get dubbed television and don't learn a second language in schools

You're wrong ! We must learn a second language and a third sometimes as an option.

Spoiler
I thought this topic was interesting... Wow can not believe people.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info