Unstable framerate, freezes, stuttering after morning's update

Hi there!

Thank you for posting this issue. In this instance, while we are unable to gain access to any data issues on the Garena versions of the game, I am happy to help check a few things with you.

Are you able to provide us with information about your computer by running dxdiag and sending it to us? (start, run, "dxdiag", and posting the information in a spoiler tag here).

This would be appreciated as it really helps us with assisting you to find the cause. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Hi again!

For security purposes I am afraid that we require this information to be posted here. I apologise for any frustration this may cause.

Thanks!
Hi there!

Thank you for providing us with that information. In this instance, please confirm with us that you are running the game as administrator and selecting your GeForce card. We have noticed certain issues with the 850M reverting to the on-board card after patching the game.

You can find this setting in your nVidia control panel, or by right clicking on the games shortcut and choosing the dedicated card. I hope this helps!
Hi there!

I am glad to hear that this has resolved the issues you are experiencing. Often there will be a short read/write delay when not using the program with admin privileges, which will mask as thees FPS / graphical issues.

I hope you have a great day in Wraeclast!
Hi there!

I am sorry to hear that this fault has returned. Are you able to confirm with us that all antivirus / firewall / update software is disabled when you experience this issue?

As your 850M drivers are up to date, and you are not low on Memory, it is possible that this issue is with the card itself. What concerns me is that this issue is removed periodically when attempting to run the game with admin privs.

To test this concern, please help to add "-gc 2" to the end of your Path of Exile shortcut target location if you're playing on the standalone client (It should look like this: "C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" -gc 2), or your Launch Options if you're using the Steam Client. More information here.

Are you currently using any optimization software such as GeForce Experience in conjunction with the game? Thank you for your patience in this process, I really appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info