PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE TODAY

Hi there :) Was playing the game normaly few h later. When i wanted to play it 1 h ago it did download some kind of update - it launched normaly. Now after update has been made I can't launch the game because of problem "something called system version" what happened ? How to solve it ?
Can you please post exact errors or screenshotof them?

Your description of the problem is not clear.
I have 64 bit Win7 and game was okay since the update
Yes I have Polish version but will translate :

Version of this file is not validate with version of your windows. Contact the software administrator. So i contact :)

When i rename the tmp to exe and launch it i get this :

Application has not been launched properly (0xc0000005) prees ok.
Last edited by Ketesh on Jun 30, 2015, 4:07:25 PM
Are you using beta or non-beta?

If using non-beta, can you try saving this file to your PoE folder over top the one there and see if it works?
I use the NON-Beta downloading Your link atm. I Just simply did launch game it downloaded patch and I get this issue :( so wanted to play will check Your solution
Hi there!

Thank you for your post regarding this issue. This Error message is usually in relation to a corruption within the game files. Please perform a Pack check as detailed here.

If this does not resolve the issue, please confirm with us that you are using the Standalone version of the client. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
@Tom :) I found this in other thread i did this 1 time but for sure gonna make it 2nd time.

@Drakier - Your file repaired the 1st problem now im getting the c0000005 msg i get the problem that Tom did write gonna try 2nd time backpack.

Will tell ya soon the effect. Thanks for tryin to help :) Appreciate both help !
DONE. ALL FILE HASHES ARE IN SYNC. still gettin the 0xc0000005 :(

What can be a solution to this ?

Last edited by Ketesh on Jun 30, 2015, 4:59:00 PM
Hi there!

Thank you for providing this confirmation. In this instance, Windows DEP is likely causing a conflict due to a missing dll, however I would not (at this stage) like to apply DEP exceptions on your system.

Please visit this link, and download/install the components. Then please continue to attempt to open the game client. I hope this helps!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Downloading in progress. I unpack it and tell the progress. :) Ty !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info