**--__[HELP]Firing Squad Archer.

Here's my Items:

Spoiler

Here's my Path-tree as of now:

My major problem is damage. Running three active skills: Mirror Shot/Blink Shot and Mirrorshot hooked up to Multiple Traps. I average around 9-15 minions at once, the damage is nice. Usually really good. But it's never enough to insta shot a camp, even weak ones. The dmg scales fast with each created minion, but I've done a decent amount of pvp and found my build sorely lacking in Damage. What can I do to enhance my damage for this build without sacrificing the core it's built around? I appreciate any and all help, thanks so much for your time and consideration.

I just know that blink/mirror scale weird, and the nodes I can grab to benefit my damage is limited. I mainly have Minion Damage nodes, but there's got to be other nodes too that can proc their damage, right? I run Elemental Equilibrium every now and then via Tree nodes, and notice the damage is roughly the same. Sometimes I get power spikes on EE, but generally either way with/without it its about the same clear.

Question 1: What Mods/Nodes increase the damage of Mirror/Blink Shot?
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Jul 8, 2015, 11:33:17 AM
Heck I dunno. I use Fire Trap to "insta shot" weak camps.

Question. I see all these items all over the place with "Verified". What does that mean?
"
kkjhhbeb wrote:
Heck I dunno. I use Fire Trap to "insta shot" weak camps.

Question. I see all these items all over the place with "Verified". What does that mean?

Verified means that the item I am showing, is currently under my possession. It's there so people looking through shops can see what has/hasn't been sold by the shop keeper. So you don't have to keep asking people if they have an item they already sold.

But I'm really needing help t-t Thanks doe. FT is really fun on some builds.
~Totes Adorbs.
Helllp?
~Totes Adorbs.
Good morning.
~Totes Adorbs.
Hello....?
~Totes Adorbs.

Report Forum Post