so who's farming dread thicket or catacombs?

Are those areas dead or what? Since the big chest is gone they lost most of their appeal, maybe a strong divination card will boost their farmability?
Second-class poe gamer
I farm Catacombs once in a while because it's higher level, has fairly good density and isn't overly difficult. When you rush through Act2 and Act 3 Merc it's useful to get a few levels there IMO. Always depends on your build obviously, last character I levelled I did Piety at level 62 and Dom at 63 and went straight into 69 maps. I do hope they redo some of the side zones that offer nothing at all. It's one of the reasons why I haven't played the Beta yet, I sort of want to keep the surprise and rediscover every zone entirely to see what they changed.
I like farming Catacombs in HC leagues, they lack the dangerous mob types of Lunaris/Library and allow me to gear up for mapping. Corrupted area with easy boss also spawns fairly often.

I've heard farming Dread Thicket for master spawns is effective, but can't confirm, haven't been there since the chest was removed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info