2.0 Flicker Strike Low Life Unwavering Stance solution ?

Hey,

I'm working on a Low Life Flicker Strike build for the patch 2.0 since Blood Rage will suffer of a 4% physical degen of Life and ES, it is not viable anymore, especially because of the introduction of Ice Bite which will provide us the Frenzy Charge.

I finished the tree and seems pretty good. I just think I'll remove the Mind Drinker node still unsure.

The problem now is I found out that being stunned cause desync issues, I used to equip the Eye of Chayula and it seems I'm facing less desync compared to when I'm using a high DPS amulet.

You can found the tree below :
Flicker Strike 2.0 Tree

Unwevering Stance would cost me 16 points which is a lot. I wonder if this is really the best choice. I know the 2.0 patch should solve the desync problem but I saw few post telling that streamers still have desync in the beta even with the deterministic mode.

If you have anything to say about that I'm happy to hear.
Last edited by Xhat on Jun 24, 2015, 3:42:59 PM
No one care ? Really ? Flicker Strike build are very fun...
If you're going low life, Lioneye's Paws would seem a viable solution.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
114% ES for a lowlife build? Are you planning this with really good gear in mind?

Also you have pain attunement in your current tree.

Finally, what's the point of going lowlife for flicker?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I saw about the Lioneye's Paws but we're already a lot restrained by our chest that doesn't give any shield, I would feel safer with the rainbowstride.

Why Low Life ? Because we can run more aura, get the spell damage buff from low life in the tree and use the crown of eyes, add spell damage to the shield which will increase more the DPS.

Going CI is still viable but running Blood Rage isn't so at the end the only positive with CI is that we don't take the chaos damage.

And yeah I plan a good gear at the endgame, not instantly. This is probably viable as soon when you got the shavronne's, a decent dagger and the crown of eyes.

Also if you ask me the point of having a lot of DPS is to OS trash mob especially that Flicker will now get his frenzy from the Ice Bite, which is only 60% to get a frenzy charge from a freezed ennemy killed. The freeze state occur at 100% when you crit but you still maybe don't one shoot the mob.
cast when stuned/damage taken + phase run = rip unwavering stance
I think flicker is dead in 2.0.
The nerf on life leech mechanics make it unviable endgame.
I've had several flicker strike builds, i even killed uber with it and i highly doubt it would stay viable without lifeleech.
Phase run ? That's not an old gem ? I can't find it.

I'm afraid about the life leech too... But from what I saw on few 2.0 videos with flicker build it seems fine.
Ice Bite will not provide you with enough Frenzy charges, due to the changes to status effects.
Seeing how leech amount for packs will almost be unchanged, I don't see a problem with the BR degen.

Note: You can have the phase run buff all the time, due to the mechanics, so that will give us some extra damage at the cost of 1 frenzy charge every 5 seconds(?) or so.

Going low life without CI? (You didn't take it in your tree) What's the point? O.o What's the point of going low-life with flicker when BR is now a phys degen?

This build makes no sense.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
Xhat wrote:
Phase run ? That's not an old gem ? I can't find it.

I'm afraid about the life leech too... But from what I saw on few 2.0 videos with flicker build it seems fine.

it is an old gem, but they bring it back on 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info