So if I found out what to do with Rhoa Feathers?

"
otpadnik69 wrote:
dude, you can't start this topic without telling us the recipe. :P
tell us recipe or stop trolling. :D

Not trolling. Never said I had the recipe... But I have done extensive research with rings. So it may be worthwhile.
"
haxanator wrote:

But seriously, someone translate what that guy said?

I guess he was curious why you want information to make the most profit out of something you don't have any information about.
Last edited by Ahegao on Jun 24, 2015, 9:46:45 AM
"
Ahegao wrote:
"
haxanator wrote:

But seriously, someone translate what that guy said?

I guess he was curious why you want information to make the most profit out of something you don't have any information about.

He has an odd way of asking questions. Hopefully he is not so rude in the future.
"
I might have an interesting model for revealing the recipe and making some currency. Announce that you will reveal the recipe as soon as you get a certain amount of feathers donated to you (like 10, 20 or whatever). Once enough donations are assured, you collect them, reveal the recipe, and sell the donated feathers for their newly increased prices.

That is a pretty good idea. Not sure if anyone would believe that the recipe has been found though. Even mention of this topic has sent a lot of people off the deep end. I imagine if I was to show the item that is created as proof, someone could figure out the recipe as it is not that hard.
"
"
haxanator wrote:
"
I might have an interesting model for revealing the recipe and making some currency. Announce that you will reveal the recipe as soon as you get a certain amount of feathers donated to you (like 10, 20 or whatever). Once enough donations are assured, you collect them, reveal the recipe, and sell the donated feathers for their newly increased prices.

That is a pretty good idea. Not sure if anyone would believe that the recipe has been found though. Even mention of this topic has sent a lot of people off the deep end. I imagine if I was to show the item that is created as proof, someone could figure out the recipe as it is not that hard.

So you are implying that the item in question is something totally new?

Anyway, how much currency would you plan to make? You have to estimate the amount of currency you can make if only you know the recipe based on availabilty and prices of feathers and the probability of someone finding the recipe before you are done, adn then compare to the possible amount of currency made by selling the rcipe to someone. I actually think someone with a lot of currency might pay A LOT for the recipe, even if its just to be the one to stream it publicly and get twitch views/followings.

Offering to a streamer at a certain price is a very good idea. Someone such as Mathil or Willy would probably offer top dollar (if they do not know already). Which in turn would make the Rhoa Feathers go up in price on their own.
Dude why did you even start this thread? You are inviting people to troll you. Even if not, I dont think people are so kind hearted to advice you on this.
Because this is a discussion thread in general forum? I don't care if people get pissed or troll, just makes them look stupid as a few that have already posted. I also imagine the people that are getting mad or trolling are the people that were not able to figure out the recipe and spent countless hours doing so.

As far as suggestions, I have had some pretty decent feedback. So that is why I started this thread. If you read the previous comments, you would have answered your own question.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 24, 2015, 4:18:54 PM
"
lolozori wrote:

That does not look like a Rhoa at all. Would be awesome to have recipe in games to make pets.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Share it.

Do it.

Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info