So if I found out what to do with Rhoa Feathers?

"
Balzepho wrote:
"

Why are you trying to buy feathers if you have some already?

I have some. Just want more to test with.

(I couldn't help but check if you changed your privacy settings, seeing that name blanked out)
"
Vipermagi wrote:
(I couldn't help but check if you changed your privacy settings, seeing that name blanked out)

:P
"
haxanator wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
Tell me the recipe and I'll tell you what you should do to make the most money ;)

As I stated, I am not saying that I have found the recipe. Just wanting to know what to do if I was to. For example, if it had a chance to make a rare item with specific mods with ranges. The ranges could be a poor roll to a top roll. Not sure how valuable this would be in the market as we already have eternals for this.

Guess I'll make this simple. You want me to tell you how to make the most money?

Offer?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
haxanator wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
Tell me the recipe and I'll tell you what you should do to make the most money ;)

As I stated, I am not saying that I have found the recipe. Just wanting to know what to do if I was to. For example, if it had a chance to make a rare item with specific mods with ranges. The ranges could be a poor roll to a top roll. Not sure how valuable this would be in the market as we already have eternals for this.

Guess I'll make this simple. You want me to tell you how to make the most money?

Offer?

Sending a PM to you.
What is the item you have blocked out in the top right corner? It looks like a gold feather.
If you pay him a Chaos, he might tell you.
this topic omg.

I guess kid want some attention....

Btw next time try to do something better not a pure bullshit how someone can tell what is better if you dont say what item make the recipe..
Last edited by Dazoul on Jun 23, 2015, 3:58:08 PM
"
Dazoul wrote:
this topic omg.

I guess kid want some attention....

Btw next time try to do something better not a pure bullshit how someone can tell what is better if you dont say what item make the recipe..

English please?

Why the hell is everyone so aggressive? This is a general discussion topic in a general discussion thread. If you do not like it do not post.

But seriously, someone translate what that guy said?
Last edited by haxanator on Jun 23, 2015, 4:09:07 PM
dude, you can't start this topic without telling us the recipe. :P
tell us recipe or stop trolling. :D
【ツ】 MaryJane's Coffee Shop! 【ツ】

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1265447

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info