"
TheWretch wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Theoretically: Now playing D3 PTR 2.3
Servers are full as fuck.

No they're not! That gaem is so ded! ;)

Yeah. Deeeeeeeeed.
Man, eight hours waiting time on european servers.

no, no you're wrong that game is such a critical failure, right?!!! ;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Standard has been a blast these last two weeks. Everyone is racing to get their characters to lvl 100 before 2.0. Its been a non stop party buss and im loving it!

Also ive been theory crafting / planning with friends for the upcoming leagues.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
TheWretch wrote:

no, no you're wrong that game is such a critical failure, right?!!! ;)

Absolutely!!!

Finished the witcher just in time for POE 2.0 and the upcoming D3 patch. I still say it: Witcher 3 is something big. Something beautiful. A true masterpiece.
And the battle for
Spoiler
Kaer Morhen
was just beyond perfect ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Divinity Original Sin. Picked it up when it came out (like 2 years ago I think?) to play coop with a friend who said he liked those games. Half an hour in he was already so impatient we ended up skipping all story text and just jump into battle. We got obliterated a few times then quit. (for those who know the game, we didn't even hire the companions yet...)

This time, I decided to be stupid and play the game on hard with classes that seem terrible (at least for now). My Ranger's only use is to carry loot, he does about the same damage as a Wizard's auto-attack with a staff. I like these games where you have to figure things out on your own. I refuse to read any info about it, if it takes me 20 hours running around to figure something out, well to bad.

"
Dark Souls II was 30 bucks AUD on the PSN, so I grabbed that. Warily, warily -- I really didn't get into DS1 because was so dreary and soulless compared to Demon's Souls, which I loved and love. Thankfully Dark Souls II is much more like Demon's Souls. The Emerald Herald is my new Maiden in Black.

Life story for those interested: (so me rereading my own post).
Went to a friend's house many years ago to play some video games. He tells me "here try this game, it's supposed to be really fun". It was Demon's souls. I played for maybe 2 hours and died more times than I can count and I barely beat the first world (1-1) in that time. I was so angry that a video game was winning and that I had to admit I was bad, I went out and bought a PS3 specifically for the game. Went home, played the crap out of it, spent like 500-600 hours on it, doing 100% runs, full game with all classes and weapon types, level 1 runs, everything. Dark Souls comes out on Xbox later, I buy it and play 400-500 hours on it, again full clear everything with every build and challenge runs. Comes out on PC with DLC, I buy it again and spend another 400-500 hours redoing it and having fun doing stupid things like NG+7 level 1 runs and speedrunning.

Dark Souls 2 comes out, I played less than 30 hours, finished the main game, never touched any of the 4 DLCs, didn't buy Scholars. After all the time spent in DS and DS1, I just don't like the feeling of DS2, the combat mechanics that were changed and the overly huge world that still feels empty, I don't know what it is but I can't get into it.
Looking forward for DS3 though, the producer of Demon's souls and Dark Souls 1 is coming back for this one.
I have been away from poe for about 1 year

I bought tom Clancy's the division last year when it came out and I helped with the PTS, public test server to test new content prior to release to the active game community.

I beta tested ghost recon wildlands 2 weeks before release and bought that one too.

I have tomb raider which I have gone all the way through a couple of times, not good with a game controller.

I have diablo 3 with all the expansions.

I have witcher 3 with both expansions and have finished it. it does have a new game function though.

I changed up my build from a cyberpowerpc fangbook 3 hx2-600 i7-4710 with GeForce 860m x 4gb gaming laptop with 240gb ssd and 16gb gskill ram.

I now have pc I built msi b150m3 mobo,i5-6600k 4.1ghz liquid cooled, zotac mini gtx1060-6gb @ 1880mhz,evga 750gq psu and Toshiba 240 and 480 ssd and 16gb ddr4-2133 ram. I got a benq 2411 NVidia 3d monitor, gskill ripjaw cherry x brown led programmable keyboard and ripjaw mouse. and a very comfortable headset and mic by dreamgear that works on all gaming systems and pc.

I also do folding@home.com for team #142900 and adjust it to light folding while I game. I had to pause it with my laptop to game.
Last edited by rediornot on Mar 13, 2017, 7:47:24 AM
Nothing
"
Temper wrote:
Nothing

Bummer
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Definitely not the new Mass Effect. Mother of cringe.

https://twitter.com/TypeANumber2/status/843424531880595457
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
arse licking goodness ... go for the eyes Boo go for the eyes!

Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:46:56 AM
Frosty fruit loops of goodness,keeps jack and his bean stalk well endowed for breakfast hump
Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:47:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info