What have you been playing lately?

PoE beta and wc3 custom maps + dota

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Mostly The Witcher 3 with some Xcom:Enemy Within,Destiny and Diablo 3 on occasions.

I've only had The Witcher 3 for around a week,but I'm trying for a 100% clear on death march difficulty without using Igni/sign build,so it will probably take a long while.

=)
Path of Wipes Beta. Man, it's gonna be nice when I can play all the new content with my old characters and toys! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Fractured space mostly, its a space moba that is frickin boss. and ive finally got round to playing skyrim for first time. £2.50 on steam why the hell not.
PoE beta
Witcher 3
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on FightCade.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Jun 23, 2015, 8:49:39 AM
Playing Marvel Heroes 2015 for the first time. Enjoying it. Scarlet Witch.
I'm only at level 30 with my first hero, so I don't know what it takes to grind end game content. That being said, a couple of observations:
- I haven't noticed a lot of p2w whining on their forums (maybe the purists all left?)
- the game has enough content to keep me happy for hundreds of hours without worrying about the end game
- the game doesn't appear to be a shopping mall (hi poe!)/ 12th century Moroccan bazaar
- Any p2w stuff is around xp/MF boosts - it's not to bypass annoying time gates?rest periods, so it really is optional

Why don't you play with me - I want to level ms marvel anyway?
P.
I'm playing it because I've dinged gr55 solo in d3 and I can't be ducked rift fishing to clear any higher. It's fun to play with new game mechanics etc.

It is fun playing with and killing iconic marvel heroes...
Lately I've been playing Metin2 ( on private servers, it's a strange game but I like it ), some CS:GO on 1.6 mods and a little bit of L4D2 ( bought it this summer sale, among with Skyrim but haven't gotten into it ).
Been playing on the closed beta.
Also, went back to League of Legends. Getting closer to my 1500th win.
Tried Echo of Soul, disappointed.
Played some Anno 2070 sporadically.
Might go back to Valkyrie Crusade on tablet.

I got Pillars of Eternity and still haven't played it. Might get around to doing that too.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info