Feb 15: 4h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

In this thread, people from the US complain. In the thread for the race 2 days ago with a different time, people from other countries complained. There are idiots all over the world, not just the US...
"
In this thread, people from the US complain. In the thread for the race 2 days ago with a different time, people from other countries complained. There are idiots all over the world, not just the US...

agreed, but still more fun to make fun of the US for it then other places, except france, france is ALWAYS more fun to make fun off...oh god i love the french.
hey look, im from the US and I'll still be joining in. (even though I'll be lucky to get to act 2)
"
jsmoothz wrote:
hey look, im from the US and I'll still be joining in. (even though I'll be lucky to get to act 2)

im with ya man, took me like 3 days to get to cruel, these guys do it in like 3 hours.
Ok, I'm in~!
CASUAL GAMER
why cant i join the league?

i only can create a 15.2.chara whats the passowrd?????
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Feb 14, 2013, 1:58:02 PM
"
Lokaris wrote:
"
Firedrop wrote:
why would you start it at 2pm when most people are working? i'd love to participate but wont be able to.

I wouldn't be complaining about 2pm, its 3am for me and before people call me a "whinging American" I live in Australia.

On a serious note, it is good to see them starting at different times, I just hope the start times become more varied so everyone gets a change to do the races if they want too.

Ahhh!! one of those moments that NZ comes out on top of Aussie ;) ahah
"
PsyLockRose wrote:
"

agreed, but still more fun to make fun of the US for it then other places, except france, france is ALWAYS more fun to make fun off...oh god i love the french.

Hey, i'm French, but I agree too.

Btw, lag + disconnection in Terraces +/- near the entrance. After a reconnection and almost lvl 8 i asked myself why i had none messages in the chat about the progress in the race. I activate the trade channel and understood i apparently die during the disconnection.

The previous race, our fabulous ISP "Numéricable" providing FTTB 100/5Mb didn't find a better idea to fuck up the connection one more time during several minutes.
two deadly desync for two ms boots on two different characters
not sure the trade was worth it but outside of the desync ms boots help so much ;_;
argh - 2 early deaths to due lag/desynch and the 3rd char died in the ship-graveyard due to stupidity...

ahh well at least got 3 Alchs and 1 Regret...
IGN: Lyandria
Last edited by Ph33lon on Feb 14, 2013, 3:32:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info