Feb 14: 3h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

Was in place 1 for about 10 minutes between lvl 27 and 28, then I decided to progress, like an idiot, in the last 37 minutes... 7th place.

Found the bow immediately when I got to Western, 125 dps poison arrow. Armor and helm from Merveil, was place 97 when I killed her.

Spoiler

And some completely random drops...

Spoiler
ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
Last edited by atlimar on Feb 13, 2013, 5:26:53 PM
Finished 6th with first Ranger but i screwed up really badly on Hailrake. Had to log out because i was out of pots and no TP scrolls. So I lost like 5 minutes but found a 2nd Quicksilver in Ledge.

Farmed to lvl 25 in Western and tried to progress afterwards but I think I wasted alot of time running around like a headless chicken.

Edit: Found this in prisoner's gate
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Last edited by Lasti on Feb 13, 2013, 5:25:34 PM
2nd ever race and got 17th ill take it
Here are a few graphs and tables that to me are interesting about the last race.

Graphs (pretty pictures)
Spoiler

Lists (boring numbers)
Spoiler

If anyone has any other ideas for interesting comparisons let me know.
Thanks for posting the charts and graphs. I was going to make some but I thought I should check first and see if there were already some posted. I was not disappointed. Cheers.
First race open beta!

Looking for more since it was very fun doing act 3 for pure progression, the goal will be cruel in less than 3 hours but that will be hard.

Really hope that progression will be rewarded as well and not only getting max level.
That race was ton of fun for me as not-so-good-at-game player and there were some ridiculous things about stats.For example, the Cave (act 2 1st location bear dungeon) was cleared fully almost at the same time as someone got to Vaal!
"
devmoon wrote:
First race open beta!

Looking for more since it was very fun doing act 3 for pure progression, the goal will be cruel in less than 3 hours but that will be hard.

Really hope that progression will be rewarded as well and not only getting max level.

I second that motion!
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
thats a damn fine idea, the reward levels for payout should definitely be linked to area hit.

"
devmoon wrote:
First race open beta!

Yes, there should be various Races or Prizes for Exp/Progression. Having the Balls to take on a Boss-Fight in a HC-Race has to be rewarded ;)

Died & had to Restart, but had Fun in first Race in OB.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info