[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

"
Cidgeno wrote:
Currently trying your build on AUS server, for the moment i like it :) Hope you are going to keep it updated, give tips etc :) i really like the DW build, not a lot around here :)

I was wondering one thing, how come there is only one jewel slot used in the build ? Are the jewel "not that worth it" ?

Thanks man for the awesome build

Zarkis

PS : very nice drawings too!

there a 2 jewel slots within 2 points each, i just haven't looked really deeply in using jewels yet.

"
Agronomxp wrote:

i have question. you kill atziri/uber?

not yet. Currently trying to minmax 5 different builds lol
i'll eventually do an apex video.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
K, I'm going to try this in the new leagues. That is, when I get some time to play from studies, and after I finish min-maxing my builds, and then updating the guides. And the writing a new one for the dagger build. lol

Edit: You might also want to change the three phys nodes at shadow start to aps, otherwise duelist/marauder dps start is slightly more efficient by a few %.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jul 15, 2015, 2:31:32 PM
Really itching to try out this build, but I'm a bit worried about survivability with medium-range gear (with vaal pact, no acuities). Can you briefly describe your experience (esp against hard bosses/atziri) with it so far Wraithe_AU?
This is my strongest build. 92% critical chance means instant life leech comes constantly and freezes every mob.

The clear speed is the fastest also. Rapiers have the longest reach so concentrated effect isn't limiting.

It is, for me, extremely satisfying to be holding a rapier and a soul taker, which makes me want to get a bringer of rain for model transfer so i can fully bring back the blender look.

I've yet to try out vaal pact. But i can only assume it it will work as well as acuity, even better since it's had insta-leech for non crits add well. The downside is the noticeable degen, which can be slightly alleviated by the constant endurance charges from the chest.
"
fiqst wrote:
This is my strongest build. 92% critical chance means instant life leech comes constantly and freezes every mob.

The clear speed is the fastest also. Rapiers have the longest reach so concentrated effect isn't limiting.

It is, for me, extremely satisfying to be holding a rapier and a soul taker, which makes me want to get a bringer of rain for model transfer so i can fully bring back the blender look.

I've yet to try out vaal pact. But i can only assume it it will work as well as acuity, even better since it's had insta-leech for non crits add well. The downside is the noticeable degen, which can be slightly alleviated by the constant endurance charges from the chest.

Yea I have no doubt that this build can clear maps extremely fast with its insane dps. My only worry is the harder boss fights (e.g. Atziri/malachai), esp during moments when there's no trash mobs to get additional leech/daresso buff from. Would you have enough sustain/survivability with semidecent/nonmirror gear?
Last edited by ForeverYou on Jul 16, 2015, 10:46:09 PM
Bosses like atziri and malachai are all about skill and dodging and having more than 50 fps. In fact, that's the same with all the hard bosses. The cool thing however, is that with ice crash, hypothermia, and maybe also using the frostbite curse you can freeze every freezable boss in the game, especially with this high crit chance.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I have snakebite and bino.I want to use it on this build and chage to cyclone same your cyclonus build. Can I do it?
I'm guessing you want to use a Bino with a rapier.

You can do it but you'll need a blood magic gem with cyclone.

I want to use bino with soul taker. Can i do ?. And please give passive tree guide for me.
"
Onetouchx wrote:
I want to use bino with soul taker. Can i do ?. And please give passive tree guide for me.

You can use Cyclonus and just swap the duelist starting nodes for shadow. The stats are basically the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info