Static Strike 1H +shield, LF help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyHFNms9DY2jy8B-iAHxLlnS2hu0ggpvsOJ48jHa3McAacYVXKfMRsUJG1zrYLdJ8u3flJIsGOfuq8wZRYE99gFZZ86yqcqn3MnzZVamXtGoB6hh2rM9-rY3ZYVcN8awpLny4Gj5-4nk56dVfPxQg7w6Rzrvt0iHyQYIH2XyezacwAec26GSjGlVhIRLhhO9i7E1GwYJ07XrvBS1QR-RRmjs8Be98n9_AZp8-7TzVpuQiGmydruWLG_F-x6cI2CQ2xR8CBAeD21XGOlismBEPfq-NGeAS2V_djDbpJKoWb-Nq5K1nWGCRhVKbaotP

Hello, i am looking for a bit of feedback or help with my first character. I am lv 47 at the moment and feel like i am probably making an awful mess of things.

Playstyle
At the moment my current strategy in game is to wade into melee and spam static strike with herald of ash on. I am capped on elemental resistances and have around 67% physical reduction from armor. I have static strike linked to auto cast enduring call on melee kill.

So most things die quickly to static strike procs, herald ignites, and vengeance procs

I have been blundering through the game fairly well so far, made it through cruel act one without really having to use potions much. But am afraid by end game content the weaknesses of my build will make my character unviable.

So i posted my projected passive tree, i think i will be running herlad of ash and the cold damage one, and other than that keeping most of my build, molten sheild, vaal lighting strike. let me know what you think i should do with this type of character,

Thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info