Annoyed at some sellers who has stuff listed on poe.trade

when the seller says its mispriced, its mispriced.
its like you seeing a pc for 15$, getting told its mispriced, then asking for proof that it should actually be 1500$, just that an error produced that.

in any case, you should check the shopthread first, if you see an item for WAY less than every other versions of it. so in a way, it was your fault too, for blindly going with the price listed on a 3rd party website (without checking the actual shop).
I don't think any of you even bothered reading any of my posts completey, where I cleared stated, multiple times, that I wasn't undercutting, nor the various possible explanations on why those people weren't afk/mapping/too many whispers (I've played MMO's for almost a decade, I think I can easily tell when someone is busy enough to not reply). English might not be my first language but buying an item listed for 5c, for 5c, is not undercutting, is it? I'm pretty sure nowhere in this thread did I state that I was bargaining for any item. In fact I don't even say how much the item is, I only say "I want to buy xxx you listed in standard". Apparently some of you guys think that putting items for sale doesn't involve selling it and shops are rather for the purpose of displaying items as decorations, and that wanting a reply from a seller for an item he put up for sale is absurd. If that's the logic that you go by then I don't think there's any more point to continue writing in this thread.

For the last time I'm only stating the fact that it can get annoying in the long run to get ignored for no reason, and that these types of people make trading in this game via poe.trade even harder. Feel free to not post in this thread if you're just gonna continue regurgitating things that I already said many many times I wasn't doing.
Last edited by melodia1 on Jun 15, 2015, 12:21:55 AM
It happens. Just move on to the next trade. You gotta understand there are a lot of people with different backgrounds that play this game, levels of politeness vary from situation to situation.

If I want something I'll whisper a couple of times, if I don't get anything, there's a good chance there's something similar out there in the same price range. Not a big deal.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
At first, OP was like:

"
melodia1 wrote:
Seriously annoyed at some people who use poe.trade yet for no reason just ignore you when you try to buy their item. No I'm not undercutting as I'm just using their b/o price, [...] If I underprice an item I'd always message back either "sorry it's unavailable now" or "sorry it's underpriced, I have to change the price". It'd be great if people learn some manners now and then.

"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
I responded nicely to most of them, including OP, and most understood.

My actual respond to the OP was, when he whispered me "WTB catalyst 4c", its not 4c its 2ex. Clearly it was mispriced as the cheapest catalysts go for about 1 to 1.5ex. However the OP insisted that I gave "proof" that the item was listed with a wrong price.

So, guy with Doryani RESPONDED, which makes OP look silly, because he accused seller of not responding. But OP goes on:

"
melodia1 wrote:

Oh and also 4c for a Doryani isn't even that far-fetch'd, you can't expect people to automatically know it's mispriced. I've bought plenty of underpriced stuff because people were trying to get rid of them quick. Just because you refuse to sell stuff for cheap doesn't mean others don't.

Lol. Yeah. He didn't say that he needed you to know that it was mispriced. He told you that. YET, you still wanted a "proof", aka you wanted to rip him off based on his mistake. 4c for Doryiani's is fucking undercutting, Sir. You WERE undercutting. Stop going deeper and deeper in this bullshit. Just admit it and get over it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jun 15, 2015, 12:53:02 AM
Welcome to PoE's revolutionary trading system.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Welcome to PoE's revolutionary trading system.

best thing about this game, people have to actually put in effort
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
As has been said already:

1. No one lists anything on PoE Trade, it's a basic web scraper, your wts posts end up there whether you intend for them to or not.

2. You're expecting an unrealistic level of professionalism from non-professionals who are just playing a game.

Just chill out a bit.
They ain't answering cause they're botting MF runs for those items you're lookin at.
when i ignore people is because they want to buy items that are less than 10 chaos ...what i do is search the name of said item in procurement if i see its a crappy item not worth more than a couple of chaos than i simply ignore or saythat its not worth the hassle ...why do i still have items not worth it in my stash and in procurement 2 reasons really 1: i have to much shit to organize it all and 2 i change builds so i might need it that why i keeps mediocre items
should i remove items from procurement that im not going to sell sure but i have more than 30 tabs and it would take forever to arrange everything and search poe.trade if it worth selling

I wished that procurement while its searching would give estimates on the items you have in your stash even if it wrong most items would be right and you could just check yes and no to sell for that item i beleve there is enough items in forums with buyouts that should give proper guesstimates

and those are my two cents
IGN : Detrium
"
Kindred1 wrote:
when i ignore people is because they want to buy items that are less than 10 chaos ...what i do is search the name of said item in procurement if i see its a crappy item not worth more than a couple of chaos than i simply ignore or saythat its not worth the hassle ...why do i still have items not worth it in my stash and in procurement 2 reasons really 1: i have to much shit to organize it all and 2 i change builds so i might need it that why i keeps mediocre items
should i remove items from procurement that im not going to sell sure but i have more than 30 tabs and it would take forever to arrange everything and search poe.trade if it worth selling

I wished that procurement while its searching would give estimates on the items you have in your stash even if it wrong most items would be right and you could just check yes and no to sell for that item i beleve there is enough items in forums with buyouts that should give proper guesstimates

and those are my two cents

youre a terrible person. youre not knowing even a basic idea of a price for the items you have for sale, and then go like "oh fuck that, fuck you not trading for that"
like its not that hard to evaluate the value of a unique. if it looks any good, just check it immediatly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info