➔ FreshFishFilter ◈ Divination Cards ✔ Build-specific ✔ Leveling & Endgame ✔ Updated for [2.0.2] ✔

I plan on using this.
Any plans for alpha transparency adjustment? (R G B A where A is opacity 0-255)
This is definitely my favorite filter, is it getting an update for 2.0 launch? pleeeease! :)
Any plans on 2.0 update. My favorite filter so far, good work!
ign: trbomode
www.twitch.tv/trbomode
"
sp4rky wrote:
Any plans on 2.0 update. My favorite filter so far, good work!

The current version is working fine. But I just noticed that the links in my Main Post were directing to an old version of the Filter (I've updated them now).

If you have any problems try downloading the current version. Sorry about the inconvience:

Download Link:
>>> Here <<<

But I'll try to do another big update within the next week! ;)
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Jul 21, 2015, 10:38:39 AM
How do I install this? I've never used a filter and this one looks like it has a great UI. But I see no info on installation?

I have the game installed on an SSD, so no C:program files, etc.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Winterfury wrote:
How do I install this? I've never used a filter and this one looks like it has a great UI. But I see no info on installation?

I have the game installed on an SSD, so no C:program files, etc.

You don't have to install anything. Just download the FreshFishFilter.zip from the most recent version that you can see on:

https://github.com/Apokalyxio/Fresh-Fish-Filter/releases

You can then extract that zip -file with something like WinRar. Just put the folder that you get from it anywhere you like.

When you've done all of that just start the FreshFishFilter.exe and choose either the Standard Filter or the Customized Filter.

Let me know if you have any other questions ;)
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Jul 24, 2015, 12:10:25 AM
Howdy Apok

I was keen to use your filter at Mouze's recommendation. However, I'm running a 192dpi - what's the likely impact of my dpi vs your supported dpi's?

Thanks,
P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Howdy Apok

I was keen to use your filter at Mouze's recommendation. However, I'm running a 192dpi - what's the likely impact of my dpi vs your supported dpi's?

Thanks,
P.

Hey Petrov!

I designed the program for 96 DPI, and it should scale well enough for 120 and 144 DPI as well, but any other DPI might cause the Program to look weird. For example text might overlap or the text on buttons might be too long, etc.

But the functionality of the program will still the same, no matter how much DPI you have.

If you don't mind I'd be curious how the program looks like on 192 DPI, as I wasn't able to test other DPI settings. So a screenshot or something would be cool.

Also if your high DPI causes the program to look too weird, then I can probably make a quick fix for that.

Hope you enjoy the filter ;)
Thanks for the quick reply Apok! I actually reduced my laptop res to 19x10 as it was chugging a bit in dense maps anyway.

I loaded up the filter and its brilliant. I'm a bit stumped though why a bunch of white/blue gear is still being shown? Like a blue 2s opal wand isn't invisible, or a white 3s (unlinked) tricorne hat...?
Thanks for the program, it's really nice! I was wonderingthe same thing as some other people. I'm currently using the standard filter and it's showing too much stuff for my liking, such as 1-2 link normal items. Is there any easy way to modify this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info