➔ FreshFishFilter ◈ Divination Cards ✔ Build-specific ✔ Leveling & Endgame ✔ Updated for [2.0.2] ✔

Easy Customization! - Filter Editor

Dried Lake - Before & After

Currency - Before & After

Rares - Before & After

Random Non-Garbage - Before & After

Additional Information:

• Has it's own program for easy customization!
  • Divination Card -highlighting is already added!
  • Build-specific filtering -- GREAT FOR RACES!
  • This filter has no "HIDE EVERYTHING ELSE"-kind of thing! So if GGG should add any new items (like fish food) then this filter won't hide it!

Simplicity:

• Green = valuable -> pick it up
  • Pink = very valuable -> pick it up & party!

Apart from that it's a very detailed "all in one" Filter:
  • Has it's own leveling section, so it will automatically hide items that are way below your lvl if the sockets and links are bad as well.
  • Extra highlighting for valuable Uniques
  • Highlighting for good bases - like Harbingers & Ambushers
  • Extra highlighting for valuable/high quality gems

Build-specific filtering:

When you select 'Bow' it will additionally hide almost all normal and magic melee weapons & wands. (Except for chance-bases, chrom items or high sockets/links)

Easily customize the filter as you want, without having to understand the Filter-Syntax or having to search through hundreds of lines.

Almost everything has an Item Preview!

You can customize all of the following:
  • FontSize
  • TextColor
  • BorderColor
  • BackgroundColor
  • Alert Sound (with Sound Preview)

If you don't like a certain group of items, like maps below 70, then you have 2 options:
  • Disable highlighting - (they will look like normal)
  • Or hide them completely

Both of those options can be selected by simply clicking on a Checkbox.

Lootfilter Program: link

Screenshot-Album of the Program

Animate Weapon
The filter-program also has the option to use specific highlighting for 'Animate Weapon'-builds!
Short Guide how to use Animate Weapon highlighting:

Credits to everyone who has alpha-tested the filter for me.
Special thanks to Moosifer for his extraordinardy feedback!

If you have any feedback or questions feel free to ask! :)

Download Link:
>>> Here <<<
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Aug 20, 2015, 10:40:44 AM
Last bumped on May 27, 2017, 6:48:49 PM
Hey, nice. :D
First I thought you could only have green and magenta stuff, but looking at the album I see you can adjust colours to anything you like.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Hey, nice. :D
First I thought you could only have green and magenta stuff, but looking at the album I see you can adjust colours to anything you like.

yep, any color you like! :D
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Jun 7, 2015, 11:13:15 AM
Update!

List of Fixes:
1.) Program is shown earlier now - (instead of waiting till it's done with loading)

2.) Added a Loading Notification when you start the program

3.) Added a Notification when you click the "Customize Filter" -button while it's working.

4.) Changed the file from .rar to .zip

5.) Fixed the 'Midgard Mace' -error when using the Custom Filter while having a build selected.

6.) Fixed some problems when changing the Color for Text. Also removed unnecessary MessageBoxes.
+20 for program. I just like my own filter so i would never take anothers no matter how good, but i really appreciate the program to test colors. Thanks.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Been using it since it's own "beta" testings :)) Props for Apo, really good job bro ! Already half of my friends are using it. Fist bump!
Another Update!

List of Changes:
1.) Added more Options for 'Build' and 'Defence'. You can now choose 'Hide' -options. Those are specifically for hiding almost all normal and magic items!

------------

If you'd like to see as few bases as possible, then you should select one of the 'Hide ...' -options as your build. That will hide almost all normal and magic weapons, shields and quivers!

If you want to filter armour items as well, then you have to use the 'Defence' -DropDownList. If you want to hide normal and magic weapons, then go with one of the 'Hide ...' -options.

Doing so, will additionally hide almost all normal and magic boots, gloves, helmets and body armours. If you choose the 'Hide Armour Belts' -version it will additionally hide belts. And if you go for the 'Hide All Defence' -option, it will also hide normal and magic amulets / rings.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Jun 7, 2015, 5:52:33 PM
LootFilter Update!

Demigod's Presence will now be highlighted!

So in case you should ever lose your Demigod's, you'll be able to find it again thanks to FreshFishFilter!

----------------------

List of other valuable Uniques with extra highlighting:

VoidBattery, Mjölner, Kaom's Heart, Shavronne's Wrappings, Soul Taker, Windripper, Voltaxic Rift, Thunderfist, Atziri's Splendour, Atziri's Acuity, Atziri's Disfavour, Hegemony's Era, Pledge of Hands, Taste of Hate, Headhunter, Auxium,

Legacy Uniqs:
Death Rush, Gifts from Above, Shavronne's Revelation, Victario's Acuity, Valako's Sign, Daresso's Salute, The Dark Seer, The Harvest, Edge of Madness, Null and Void, Shadows and Dust, Voll's Devotion

Race Rewards:
Demigod's Stride
Demigod's Triumph
Demigod's Touch
Demigod's Bounty
Demigod's Eye
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Jun 7, 2015, 8:12:10 PM
-> bump <-

Current plans for upcoming updates:

1.) Adding a way to choose between different base filters. That would also include a "blank"-filter, where the colors and everything look like they would on default.

2.) Also I'm planning to add functionality for the Show/Hide specific normal and magic item -checkboxes.

3.) Adding options to customize sections of the filter, that aren't yet included. For example highlighting for Harbingers and Ambushers is currently done automatically and can't be customized atm.

4.) Adding a way to easily add comletely new stuff to the filter, like changing the appearance of quest items.

Let me know if you have any other interesting ideas! :)
OMG my best friend in the game IGN is Fishy she will adore this
ign: Kza_Taza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info