New Low-Level Uniques

Nice. To all the salty ladies: reroll more.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Qarl wrote:

For those who play purely self found by choice will certainly be excited if they find one at the right time. I have had that experience myself finding a Wideswing while running through self-found. I am glad we are adding more options for those experiences.

Question: someday in the future...will there be divination cards in normal/cruel for those leveling uniques? (given that supporters don't do it first)
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
nice pvp sword
Beta member since 0.9.8
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Power creep. Quit making stuff that's clearly better than other stuff available at that level. All that does is reduce the usefulness of all that stuff you already spent time developing.

Some of the two-handed levelling unique items are pretty damn powerful already! If you have a look, you might be surprised at how these ones line up.

If you are comparing them to existing one hand unique items, we may need to up their power a little (if they were just under-pitched, rather than having some other special element going on).

Raise your hand if you knew the people with 6link Shav's wouldn't be that thrilled....
I need a signature to look legit
those actually look like some nice leveling uniques.
gonna keep one of each. rest is gonna go to the vendor XD
great!!!!
I cant wait to find these in 75+ maps whilst others find actual usable items.
ya ggg wtf making low lvl uniqs... instead you should delete all uniqs except for shavs and mlojnir then everyone can quit bitching about how they don't have one or how everthing else isn't good enough for them.
Can't wait to vendor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info