New Low-Level Uniques

suckage all teh way.
AD MAJOREM SATHANAS GLORIAM!!!
"
NambrVan wrote:
"
We've noticed that while our end-game uniques display a breadth of choice, we were lacking low-level unique items – particularly one-handed weapons.

wow ... u r joking ... ppl will use those items 20mins ... till they level 10 levels lol

There's lots of people leveling many characters after their first one. That's 10 levels of extremely easy progression right there.
Is there any way of disabling ambient effects? such as rain? or there could be an option to that? some people with not so good pc's may be thankful
nobody will use it :(
All out to make melee the new meta. lol.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
#meh :(

was hoping for some kind of interesting news
IGN : Sir_Big
Power creep. Quit making stuff that's clearly better than other stuff available at that level. All that does is reduce the usefulness of all that stuff you already spent time developing.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
What's the chance of actually finding one before level 30. [...] Yeah, I thought so .... [...] Stop making alt/trade-only low level uniques....

For those who play purely self found by choice will certainly be excited if they find one at the right time. I have had that experience myself finding a Wideswing while running through self-found. I am glad we are adding more options for those experiences.

For those who play self-found, but aren't too set on the purity of self found play (often the case for new players), then these uniques are there when they want them, when they decide to look at what is available by trade. (This is more applicable for the level 30-40 items.

"
NambrVan wrote:

wow ... u r joking ... ppl will use those items 20mins ... till they level 10 levels lol

Levelling unique items like these serve two main audiences: (1) those who take a lot of time levelling and don't always get to Merciless and maps, and (2) those who level a lot of characters to merciless and maps, and want easier tools to burst through the early content.

"
Jerle wrote:
All out to make melee the new meta. lol.

Low level caster items was another gap identified.

Nah
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info