Three Dragons Crit build for New Act. Please help

I am trying to figure out if I should even try this build. The setup is pretty simple but I would want my first build for act 4 to be able to do high maps without sacrificing much. I checked and the skill tree changes do not mess with this build much so I will be fine.

This is the passive tree I worked out. Could start witch but have not made a templar yet.
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d2LjMCaCarAZtn8BLOiAJo74XOCm9Wm7TzsOBo4kFUnL8AasULzEXGF2rlG12ae-tIWb-NqFy9V1mTngKS2-vemjmQdFJuhj0asmPfXg9tVxjpY0PVBlq6zTLMFQmpDwFS86msXlSAtHwj0f8aio8HzSVHw1ZUuBx4RlvIdZJ3r9Y_6XfIOSHBSidNw1fPqKgukkX4zjDYTnmHiVUsmlRa_8B9TUkWdmuDr7riTpwhPBEPIp1VboHwO215QMHC77BgRD4V9FkBjQw==

The gear that I am trying to run would be Three Dragons and Pyre so I can perma freeze stuff and still shock.

Gem Setup
Spoiler
Ball lightning - Spell Echo - Added Lightning - I am not sure what else
Herald of Ice/Thunder - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark
Herald of Thunder/Ice - Purity of Lightning
Vaal Storm Call - Vaal Storm Call - Ele Prolif

Also planning on running a lightning coil, depends on how arctic armor got changed.

Could anyone help me with this build? Really excited for act 4 and I do not want to just play a build for a bit then get burnt on a bad build.
is this meant to be posted in the beta forums? there is no act 4 in the normal game.

i use this. added chaos helps vs reflect.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 15, 2015, 12:20:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info