2H-Mace Lightning Strike Templer

My first question is, why aren't here any 2h Lightning Strike Builds? Isn't it viable?

Just did this in like 2 Minutes:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBS0FWw48Dq0PzBQgFHEY2xkuGYUaOBpsIWAkqiftKLUpTymlMgkyfjboNuk6UjrhQKBBP0GqQ5xG103jUEdQUFHmVElVxlYEWGNYr1nzXcZfP1-qYEtgiGFSZ71s9m6qcqlz4XTtdPF4DXrvfNmCm4LkhmCHKYjxi4yMz49GkBGQVZuhnCedrp65n8ugnaZXpmSnCKcwp4SpbqxZrKquk7QvtQS18rndwBrG2MmYz2XQR9DQ1I_a3d-_4XPjauQi51LsOO0g7hTub-8O707yL_Pd9kj3MveI97746_6P

and it seems pretty viable.
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
bump
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Im want to turn my templar into a 2h LS build, but its fair to say mine is gimped and should be retarted
i have the same question, i wonder why no one try a 2h LS templer or maybe marauder with blood magic and a 2h mace or staff. i hope someone with better experience than me will explain to us if it is viable or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info