chose wrong gem

i'm new to POE and leveling my first fire witch; turns out I missed out on a firestorm gem reward in one of the Act I quests.

Is there any posibility that I can acquire this gem at some point later in the game? or do I have to re-roll?
Reroll, i think you get it at "breaking some eggs". shouldn't take you longer then 10-15 minutes :)

Edit: You don't nessecary ahve to reroll, just make a new witch, do the quest, put gem in stash and take it on the other char.
Last edited by Draeil on May 28, 2015, 4:28:56 AM
"
Draeil wrote:
Reroll, i think you get it at "breaking some eggs". shouldn't take you longer then 10-15 minutes :)

Edit: You don't nessecary ahve to reroll, just make a new witch, do the quest, put gem in stash and take it on the other char.
Thanks for the alternative suggestion. I was concerned about levelling up the gem, but just read that gems gain experience at 10% of that amount that the exile gets, which would mean it will level up faster as I am playing on higher levels.

Thanks again :)
No problem. And yeah, it shoudln't take too long before that gem gets to a level where you can use it on your witch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info