Absolute max level on vitality gem, and its stats?

Hello!

I see on the wikipedia page it only shows stats for the gem to level 22, which is 1.75% regen. But what if u put it in a +2 gem helmet + empower gem (Which would put them get at level 26), would that give it more than 1.75% life regen?
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
"
Hello!

I see on the wikipedia page it only shows stats for the gem to level 22, which is 1.75% regen. But what if u put it in a +2 gem helmet + empower gem (Which would put them get at level 26), would that give it more than 1.75% life regen?

I'm fairly certain that empower increases the mana reserved% on auras. That makes it not worth the few more points of regen imo.
Last edited by rob16437 on May 27, 2015, 9:05:51 PM
"
rob16437 wrote:
"
Hello!

I'm fairly certain that empower increases the mana reserved% on auras. That makes it not worth the few more points of regen imo.

Dont tihnk so. Does it go over 1,75% life regen(lvl22)? it should go up to level 26, but does the life regen go up as well?
The mana reserves will be the same, because its a fixed 40%.
Last edited by ubersuperduper on May 27, 2015, 9:19:40 PM
"
"
rob16437 wrote:
"
Hello!

Dont tihnk so. Does it go over 1,75% life regen(lvl22)? it should go up to level 26, but does the life regen go up as well?
The mana reserves will be the same, because its a fixed 40%.

No aura reserve amount is fixed. They can all be altered to be more or less depending on what is linked.

Empowers multiplier is 125%. A 40% aura ends up being a 50% - nodes-gear-red-mana adjustments.

Yes, the auras all become stronger at higher levels, including regen/
Ah, ok :) My bad, Thanks! I will try to make it work.
1. It increases 0.05 per level.
2. Empower does indeed increase mana reserved by 25%. (Or to be more precise, it is a 125% multiplier).
3. It is worth it in a few border cases, the most prominent example undoubtedly being Dy'Ness tank, which runs Reduced Mana-Empower-Vitality-Discipline in the Vertex, though even in that situation it is more of a fringe benefit of turbocharging Discipline and sharing the same link than worth it for its own sake. (In Dy'Ness example, Vitality and Discipline end up at level 26.)
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on May 28, 2015, 8:22:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info