Has anyone submitted a divination card for a single exalt?

"
Jojas wrote:

More, yes, most likely. But for me even one such card that doesn't do something special is a waste. Skill gems with 20% quality, corrupted uniques, a set of uniques that work well together (if that's possible), that's all interesting and fun. But currency isn't. When you have the chance to give PoE an additional layer, or a different angle, why settle on same-old, same-old? I just hope submissions like that are really rock-bottom minimal.

People have problems with supporter uniques, people hate the dropbears, etc. Nothing new here. Just start off assuming you will not agree with half of what people want.
"
Miská wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
[

"I've won the lottery on multiple occasions, therefore anyone who hasnt won the lottery is a liar or isnt playing it correctly"

I think the numbers I providing are way to high to be considered 'lottery'. Ask any streamer, or for that case anyone who plays PoE while actually playing. 1 exalt per year is just bullcrap. People like that just dont play.

You remind me of some of my guildies, who, after i 6link something tell me how lucky i am. It makes me laugh abit inside. You can't play the lottery unless you buy a ticket, let that sink in for a moment.

You can buy 20 tickets a day for 10 years and never win. It is random. My first exalt was after 860 hours (logged by steam). A week ago I got 2 in 30 minutes. If someone tells me they have never seen one I don't immidiatley discredit them, I believe they lost the lottery.. As for the second paragraph strangers on the internet shouldn't be able to tell you are wearing a pompous shit-eating grin, let that sink in for a moment.
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

There is an easy solution to your problem. Buy a highgate supporter pack and design your own divination card.

No, I've spent enough money on PoE, way more than I ever thought I'd spend on a video game. I don't regret a single cent but enough is enough. And it wouldn't solve the problem anyway.

I can't help noticing a certain disparity between what you are willing to contribute in comparison to what you expect others to contribute.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
[

"I've won the lottery on multiple occasions, therefore anyone who hasnt won the lottery is a liar or isnt playing it correctly"

I think the numbers I providing are way to high to be considered 'lottery'. Ask any streamer, or for that case anyone who plays PoE while actually playing. 1 exalt per year is just bullcrap. People like that just dont play.

You remind me of some of my guildies, who, after i 6link something tell me how lucky i am. It makes me laugh abit inside. You can't play the lottery unless you buy a ticket, let that sink in for a moment.

You can buy 20 tickets a day for 10 years and never win. It is random. My first exalt was after 860 hours (logged by steam). A week ago I got 2 in 30 minutes. If someone tells me they have never seen one I don't immidiatley discredit them, I believe they lost the lottery.. As for the second paragraph strangers on the internet shouldn't be able to tell you are wearing a pompous shit-eating grin, let that sink in for a moment.

Alright so if i tell i've never had an alteration drop in 4000 hours of play you believe me? lol. You CAN'T win unless you buy a ticket. How hard is it to grasp that?
Last edited by Miská on May 27, 2015, 12:10:39 PM
"
Miská wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
[

I've gotten 5 characters into mapping without playing the game??? WoW. I must be a wizard or something!
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
[

I've gotten 5 characters into mapping without playing the game??? WoW. I must be a wizard or something!

Wow what an achievement, i can get 5 characters in mapping range within a cpl days. You did it in 3 years. Gratz. *sigh*
"
Miská wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

No offense ment but to get exalted drops you need to play. I'm abit tired of people saying they get 1 exalt drop per year. That's just bs. If you don't play they won't drop.

BS was that I didn't get a single exalt in my first year of playing PoE.

I've been playing enough to get 5 chars to these levels 85/70/84/81/84. Nothing much, but I've died plenty of times on them, so they could have been higher if I was a better player(and had a better pc :)). Is there a /played command for characters in PoE? I could check that out.

Like someone said after me, it is probably more reasonable to look at how much you played in that first year. I played this game for abit over a year now, and have had 50+ exalts drop. I did play alot though, so it's all playtime vs reward i guess.

And just as a comparison, i had 0 mirrors, 0 eternals. And i crafted about 300+ 6links. I never had a 6l drop though.

Imo mirrors and eternals are true RNG, exalts not so much.

Meanwhile I've played for 2 years and have seen less than 20 exalts drop... I've got friends that have played just as long and seen even less exalt drops and by seen, I mean drop for them!
"
Miská wrote:

Wow what an achievement, i can get 5 characters in mapping range within a cpl days. You did it in 3 years. Gratz. *sigh*

Not everyone can play 16 hours a day. I believe we've gotten far enough off topic now...
"
StaticSys wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Not everyone can play 16 hours a day. I believe we've gotten far enough off topic now...

It was obviously ment figuratively.

Yes going from 1 extreme to the other, haha. You think getting 5 chars to mapping in 3 years is a good example of how many exalts drop a year for that person? obviously he will see little to none drop. Because he barely plays.

While you had 20 exalts drops i probably played twice as much time in 1 year as you did in 2 years so i don't really see an issue. You are only making my point more likely.

This is not offtopic at all btw, my whole point is that if they add cards for exalts that won't suddenly open up a new world for players like the OP. They will still require effort and grinding. And just like exalts they won't nearly play enough to get a piece of it. So they will just keep complaining like he is doing now.
"
Miská wrote:

Who the fuck said it was an achievement? Why would you comment on how fast or slow I leveled those charactes????
I'm simply providing a counter-argument to your "he had 1ex per year, because he didn't play the game". Can't you follow through your own idea?

P.S I finally got the time to log in - 820 hours on my most played characters - 2 exalts found.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info