Facebreaker animate guardian viable?????

If I was to gather all these uniques, of Wichita have all but abyssuss, would it be a waste, or is it a go? Just curious your guys opinion (and, yes, I will put them Ina a chest so I get them back when he dies).

Using the links; animate guardian, minion damage, melee physical, melee splash, faster attacks, fortify. (If u suggest otherwise, plz lemme know).

Using the uniques

Facebreaker strapped mits; as I believe will do more hit damage than a weapon, but slower attacks
The blood dance sharkskin boots; the benefits from the frenzy charges
Hyrri's ire zodiac leather; for the acrobatics to offset the damage taken increase from abyssus
Jaws of agony supreme spiked shield; for the physical damage booster and reflection and less damage taken
Abyssuss ezomite bergonete; increased flat physical damage

And will be using auras haste, purity of elements and hatred, vitality if possible

Will be running either SRS or zombies in a staff, and chaos golem as well in another item
One more question, if I was to get necromantic aegis and the following block nodes from the passive tree an yet did not have a shield, the block chance would still apply, correct?
One more question ;) if I put matua patina tarnished spirit shield in animate quardian, would he get 0%, 10%, or 20% in inceased aura buff?
Sorry, but I believe this is my last question......... What if I put higher increased quantity and quality of items on animate quardian, would I find more items, just when he gets a kill, or when my other minions get kills, or nothing happens?
Or should I forget making a super cool animate quardian thingy that sounds like he would be nice dps, and just go with a 4link dying breath staff to buff my zombies and have a six link SRS? (Wich I know will be more dps, but really, if this works, or u guys think it will work, I will use it instead). Or should I just find a good rare weapon for him? Thanks for letting me waste your time ;)
All of this is assuming 2.0:

"
Using the links; animate guardian, minion damage, melee physical, melee splash, faster attacks, fortify. (If u suggest otherwise, plz lemme know).

Minion damage - Multistrike - Faster Attacks should be pretty good. If he has Abyssus, then you probably need Fortify.
If not, then you won't need it, his defenses with just white items are very high. He is usually more difficult to kill than the Chaos Golem.

"
One more question, if I was to get necromantic aegis and the following block nodes from the passive tree an yet did not have a shield, the block chance would still apply, correct?

No.

"
One more question ;) if I put matua patina tarnished spirit shield in animate quardian, would he get 0%, 10%, or 20% in inceased aura buff?

10%.
Thanks! What should I do for a six-link though, as I will be using multi-strike?
You sound pretty excited and motivated so I hate to be negative. Animate Guardian is pretty bad. It's only great use is as a walking buff if you give it a Leer Cast and Dying Breath.

It's hard to keep alive. It does very low damage in comparison to say a zombie given the investment.

It's a shame, because I love it.
Even with a facebreaker it's dps will be that low? Is there anywhere i can go to calculate its dmage? Rats......... Well, I could put dying breath, leer cast, bramble jack?on a not six link
Just FYI, if I can get the animate quardian to do 5000+ dps, I will use him for fun, at least compare him to SRS, as I hate self-casting them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info