Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Need help on optimizing (Reave build)

Hi guys I just started my reave build and it's looking really good. My tooltip DPS is ~35k which is way lower than my previous dual strike build but I have so much survivability right now. But I'm seeing threads of people with over 60k dps with some decent gears.

My Current Passive Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B3AIRAycEsQW1BiAGogguCpsWvxfcGY4ZtBpVI_Yk_SaVKgss6S_MMHEwfDGwNZI2PTiWOkJE0kd-Sn1LeExgTZJRR1VLVuhW-lh1W69c-WEhYeJirGRaZU1noGyMbWxwUnSgd9d4DXjrfXV_K4TZh3aI7Y19jb-VZpuNnaqfgqOKo-emf6iiqW6p-qr4r-uxs7VItfK3F702voq-p8GCwdjK08v1037UI9RS1orYvdy93Q3dqOCV4e_iXuLq45_nCucP51TndOjW7UHtg-968-r8xf66_94=

My Current Gear
Spoiler

Current Flasks

Seems like most reave builds utilize daggers. Should I switch to daggers as well? Thanks for the help in advance.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Last edited by Envy1o8 on May 26, 2015, 10:35:57 PM
I wonder if you could sacrifice +7% inc life and +12% eva for 20% increased damage. 4% inc. atack speed and 12% accuracy. And if it's worth it, first of all (build- and currency-wise). Also, I'm sure you didn't went all the way to scion hp circle just to take these 2 life nodes. So the price would be doubled if you eventually get enough points to pick up that nodes you went for.

If u don't care about rarity that much, try to put phys. to lighting in its socket, should give you good boost.This gem doesn't need a lot of INT, like crit chance/mulit supporst. (around 70 at lvl 20 iirc.) Pro/Cons it suddenly makes you dealing mostly elemental dmg, which is nice sometimes but makes leech bit harder.

I'm not 100% sure but changing Alpha's for Rat's Nest and Haste for Herald of Ice (with q) might be good idea. Althought HoI give just some flat cold, it rises cold dmg for 15% at 20q. Should work well with Hatred.

I Have no idea about your sword, sorry.

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 27, 2015, 3:30:31 AM
Ohh about the rarity i'm usually using it just to farm, but on normal occasions I'd use PCOC but physical to lightning is a good idea as well.

I took the 2 scion life nodes because I'd like to have more than 4.5k hp while trying to get evasion and damage which is why i took the eva and damage nodes at the bottom.

I'm guessing my sword is the main problem here because all the good damage nodes at shadow's area are for daggers and most reave build with good dps are using daggers.

If I temporarily use Bino's kitchen, would it still be better than my sword now?
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

I have no idea if these expenses are worth to give it a shot or aren't (aroun 20regrets+binos price) I don't know how much/if dmg would be bigger. I think someone reliable at the matter should give you a hand soon enough, tho.

Besides obligatory advice of getting the flat psych everywhere and spend 1 chaos for Atziris Promisse, I can't help you much more I'm afraid.

(Althought if I were you I would try Rat's nest and Maligaro's, and Abussus mayby, mayby wouldn't buy asap, but if they were in stash already..)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 27, 2015, 4:24:46 AM
"
skuadak wrote:
I have no idea if these expenses are worth to give it a shot or aren't (aroun 20regrets+binos price) I don't know how much/if dmg would be bigger. I think someone reliable at the matter should give you a hand soon enough, tho.

Besides obligatory advice of getting the flat psych everywhere and spend 1 chaos for Atziris Promisse, I can't help you much more I'm afraid.

(Althought if I were you I would try Rat's nest and Maligaro's, and Abussus mayby, mayby wouldn't buy asap, but if they were in stash already..)

I will give your advise a try, thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info