Duelist Facebreaker problem with mana

Hello,i tried to run 3 auras and use mana for my infernal blow ,the problem is that i don't have sufficient mana left ,i need at least 60-70 so i can cast my infernal blow,if i can do that i will don't need a 5l chest for the blood magic ,or use a 5l chest like one with 6l .I also tried with " sovereignty " the passiv skill point and a lvl 20 reduced mana for 3 auras(i want to use determination/hatred/haste or herald of ash ) but got only around 30 mana left .Can you advice me and tell me if it's possible and what i must chance ?Also why i die so fast at dominus fight in game(not on maps) got around 15k armour + all resist >100 (chaos resist -60 ) i can survive the touch of god but when he discharge electricity my life is going down very fast (got +4k life).

my passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABLMFLQY5CTMM9w3NFCAVIBXsFy8ZtBo-G5ccziLiJIsqTStQLOkvzDJONZI8LT0PPydAoEd-R-JKyEz_UEdRYFnzXhNfP2BLYuxk52VNZp5nm2jybqpyqXTtd-N5OXrvfNl-4oTZhO-K5JkrogCkOamVrKqsr64-r2y18raKtz65Hb02vYG-p8AawGbAv8GCxPbGrsqQytPQgdE22L3iLORR6dXvDvAf8i_zBvcy-tL7qv4K_lQ=

my gear :

Last edited by D33rHunt3r on May 26, 2015, 7:29:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info