How do you spot corrupting blood?

Is there a visual marker with the monster or do I have to mouse over every rare and read carefully before attacking? Any pointers to survive this stuff would be great thanks!
We always mouse over...
Always Drink Ms anti-bleed flask !
You don't you just ignore it (make sure you're Streaming... very important part) then say it was desync.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
I almost never mouse over, combat is too frantic and I play on a screen thats too big, if i look up at the mods on a rare my character is too far out of my focus to see whats going on with it and in dangerous situations thats too dangerous.

I notice the red balls around my character, thats how I know.

Honestly i wish there were visual indicators for every extremely dangerous affix on the monster itself. Corrupted, volatile blood etc all need some sort of visual representation on the mob.
If people could see CB coming, nobody would die from it. If you want to play a game that telegraphs attacks and allows you to avoid unexpected death, go play Diablo 3.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Since last flasks change (stops bleeding -> prevents bleeding) i hardly notice it is i have 'no bleed' mod on quicksilvers with pretty much 100% uptime
Last edited by sidtherat on May 25, 2015, 3:24:09 AM
"
gilrad wrote:
If people could see CB coming, nobody would die from it. If you want to play a game that telegraphs attacks and allows you to avoid unexpected death, go play Diablo 3.

I guess no one ever died to reflect right? there was absolutely no need to give a visual representation of it because that made the mechanic pointless? this game telegraphs many things, your d3 comment is just silly tbh.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
gilrad wrote:

I guess no one ever died to reflect right? there was absolutely no need to give a visual representation of it because that made the mechanic pointless? this game telegraphs many things, your d3 comment is just silly tbh.
Reflect deals way more damage than CB.
If it's one of those hard-hitting rock golems who's got the Corrupting Blood mod, then you might not have time to spot the red dots before you're instantly and inexplicably dead. Well, "inexplicably" until you return to the map and see that thing walking around.

Using a Quicksilver Flask of Staunching sounds like a great idea, but I went for the Heat suffix so I can use mine for opening freezing strongboxes. I'm also way too slow to keep any flask up for even 30% of the time, so instead I have the Staunching suffix on all of my Life Flasks, so I never need to worry about which one I need to use to stop my life from being drained away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info