Genders

I personally would pay more to look like a walking skeleton, then my sex wouldn't matter!
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
skeletons,liches,wraiths could be good.

male and female skeletons do have some very evident rl differences,but those differences would be moot in a game :)
*and covered up by armor*
now i wanna run around the game as dolly parton and i wont accept any substitute
"
Apocalypse23x wrote:
i wanna run around the game as dolly parton and i wont accept any substitute

this needs to be quoted, and placed as your signature... purely epic win
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
Hi, play as an "evil" character could be pimp... allowing you to be a drow if you choose as character alignment Chaotic-Neutral, or Evil, or Chaotic Neutral, maybe you could even get help from those foes of your same race if you don't attack 'em first... allowing booth sex to choose to be a drow, a vampire or things like that, with a clear hit on your character's shape, like skin tone... scars... hair colour... objects that you can or can't use... that may be pimp. Let's C ya
Punk's Not Dead = Semper Fi.
"
Apocalypse23x wrote:
now i wanna run around the game as dolly parton and i wont accept any substitute

I'm sorry but that statement is flawed - Dolly Parton is unable to run. She would get beaten to death by her treasure chest ;)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
Class-assigned genders is a big downside for me. But if there were different models that you could pay for, I wouldn't mind running around as a skeleton or something of that sort. I've always liked the idea of playing as something usually thought of as the bad guy. But if you could just buy a different gender model for your class, I'd totally do that, too.
I can see them doing a microtransaction for Halloween, Christmas, etc that let's you run around as a skeleton or Santa. These models wouldn't need to show equipment worn. That'd be less work on the devs, plus players want to see their fancy new model anyways.

That sounds like a nice idea, Smexy.
"
Honestly if it's something that everyone becomes quite interested in then perhaps they could add that into their microtransactions list in the future.

kudos reyv6922 thats a realy good idea :)
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
I think it will be fine to start the game with restricted genders for separate classes, and then to sell gender changes later when the game is on its feet and they have the extra time to create the models.

Although I think that if you made a witch male you'd have to call it a warlock. >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info