How good is this build?

this is the first build ive made that ive gotten to level 60 and im wondering how good it is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFtQX5CIkPqxa_IXYi6iP2JJ0k_SaVJyEqCzBxMHwyATnUOkI6s0p9S1dLeE2SUUdVS1b6W69daGHiYlpnoG1sb55v8nBScsN3138rhs6Hdow2jX2Nv5AKlQWVyJrxmyabtZykoJ-hpKfUqwuv67IZtUi748DjwTPDOsSiykrKqcwGzerPetN-1CPcFd0N3ajfmOHb45_nVOd06NbrFPGz8-r8xf4J_rr-yP_e

Equipment :
Looks good
not much.. Drillneck is nice, sure, but thats all

gear:
* Infractem is more a leveling bow than something else, you'd get much better results with rare decimation/harbinger
* I doubt that Immortal flesh does more good than bad for your build. It works well with ie Arctic Armour builds that benefit greatly from mana regen and reduced damage. I think that for this build the benefits are lower than max res downside
* malachai ring does not fit this build either, especially with vaal storm call gem
* some rares are nice, but having boots with no movement speed is a big problem. MS is very important for ranged/evasion builds

gems:
* your gear lacks sockets/links/gems. Where are your support skills, auras, buffs etc?
* main setup is weird. added cold does not fit into slow phys weapon setup, you should use lesser multiple projectiles.. my preferred setup (with rare bow) would be lmp+pierce+ 3 damage supports (crit chance, crit damage, phys proj attack damage, weapon elemental damage, faster attacks)
* you have very low evasion, you should use grace aura to compensate for using tabula. second aura either hatred or 2x herald buffs

tree:
* the biggest mistake is missing Ondars Guile
* low evasion increase

but dont worry, If you are a beginner and this is your own attempt, its not that bad:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Where are you getting your life and mana leech from? Or more importantly why don't you have any?

Why the purity of fire gem? Are you short on fire res or are you using it for the + to max? Get a purity if ice instead(will help deal with reflect)

Drop the added cold and sub in physical projectile dmg.
For the six link I would go

Ice shoot - Weapon elly - added fire - life leech - LMP - Physical projectile dmg

As a phys build you will get the best boost to dmg from a % added arua like hatred, Will give you a good 2k dmg at higher levels.

I would drop the bow and drill neck, find a nice rare decimation, and a good rare quiver with crit chance and crit multi with some life and or res on it. A lionseye glare bow would do better then the infractum too.

It will be time to start thinking about a single target skill as well. One you get a bow with enough sockets on it. A Peirce(gem) set up is about the best you can get for single target.

As the guy said above me Ondars is missing from your tree, get it. your right beside it.
Last edited by moose_338 on May 24, 2015, 1:27:38 PM
"
moose_338 wrote:
Where are you getting your life and mana leech from? Or more importantly why don't you have any?
de it.

infractem bow
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on May 24, 2015, 3:04:44 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
moose_338 wrote:
de it.

infractem bow

Oh yeah that's right so the bow goes from being meh to uter shit.
I haven't played a TON of bow builds, but I have a level 80 something tornado shot, so...

Why not greater multi projectiles? Or at least lesser? Gotta get that AoE.

I don't see any other skills linked to you gear and there don't seem to be a ton of sockets.

I think for your main skill you need
ice shot+GMP+faster attacks+life gain on hit+increased accuracy + whatever

then some blink arrow to move around

cwdt+end cry+immortal call+increased duration

then maybe HoT with some curse or something applied

good luck, and not a bad job. This game will tell you when you need to improve by the slow clear speed and number of deaths you have. Like others have said, save up for a better bow. Farm for chaos and stuff and trade up to exalteds and stuff.
Infractem/Drillneck and Thiefs torment is not utter shit as people in this thread are making it out to be.
Here's a very detailed build guide you might find helpful, as it seems to be similar to what you're building towards. Good luck!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1091874/page/1
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info