friendly fire map mod, and QOL change to show map mods

seems like it would lead to many hilarious moments.

probably not 100% friendly fire, only like 10% since any 10k dps build would almost instagib other players even through resists.

edit: it has been brought to my attention that it doesn't show map mods until you are in the map, i believe it would be so much better to show the mods when you mouse over the portal, or over the map device like it does with doors to corrupted zones
Last edited by svnhddbst on May 24, 2015, 1:08:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A griefer's paradise.
So what happens when using arc? Will it chain to party members so you are unavoidable to hit your mates?
3 month friendly fire league

Lmao
How about a special unique mob that stores damage taken before exploding for 10% of the damage taken.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
A griefer's paradise.

yes, but it's like poe trading, if you go into a map without reading the mods you are electing to dive headfirst into pain and suffering, and likely also loss.

but while playing solo it's basically free quantity, except for killing your own golem occasionally.

"
So what happens when using arc? Will it chain to party members so you are unavoidable to hit your mates?

arc only chains to enemies, it would be unusable otherwise.

my main concerns are ice crash, ball lightning, and incinerate. they have massive aoe and dps so are a huge threat to players who play mindlessly.

"
How about a special unique mob that stores damage taken before exploding for 10% of the damage taken.

that's already in the game.
Correct me if i'm wrong but you can't see map mods until you are inside the map if you were not the creator right?

So what would stop a PvP griefing scumbag from rolling maps on a HC league with the mod then inviting people and giving them a portal which they'll enter then die.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Imma dischargin mah lahzor. Ehh where are you guys?
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Correct me if i'm wrong but you can't see map mods until you are inside the map if you were not the creator right?

So what would stop a PvP griefing scumbag from rolling maps on a HC league with the mod then inviting people and giving them a portal which they'll enter then die.

honestly, i don't party in maps much so i wasn't aware, but really think map mods should show when you mouse over the portal.... in light of not doing that .... yeah that seems really bad.

*portal in* *die to charged flameblast* sounds pretty not fun to me.

dang.

editting original post to include that as a QOL suggestion.
"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
Imma dischargin mah lahzor. Ehh where are you guys?
On the walls. And ceiling.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info