Low life windripper vs COC discharge (or tell me what build clears fastest for 80-100ex)

So does low life windripper clear faster, than waynetrain, doeboy's, shatter chuck lite, or fakener? What builds clear the fastest for 80-100ex?

Edit: why is windripper discharge not the most OP build in the game? I have never tried it so I don't know its flaws.
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on May 23, 2015, 11:11:14 PM
"
80-100ex?

well low life is out of the question for you and life based windripper is probably better anyways

also wtf is windripper discharge.
Discharge can be as expensive or cheap as you want.

I have a < 10 ex build in standard atm. Not uber atziri material, at least not yet, but clears decently.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Fastest cheap builds are always wanders.
Windripper discharge prevents you from using Saffell's Frame, which really helps against reflect.

If you go for a bow COC build, you have a harder time getting spell damage and might have to get projectile damage to compensate. This doesn't help with discharge.

Discharge doesn't benefit that much from a bow's range. Also, King of the Hill's knockback might knock enemies out of discharge's range.

Basically, there's very little reason to consider using discharge with Windripper, though it probably works if you make sure to flask for reflect.

Side note, wander clearspeed is ruined for me because I waste 2 seconds lagging everytime I attack. It's sad... I want a better computer.
IGN: mopepy
I highly recommand you to check doeboyz "yolo whirl" coc discharger.

It can be done on a budget around 2-4 ex up to 50-100 ex and even high end 300 ex +.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195956

here's the thread! its also very detailed! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info