Adding a REBIRTH feature for people cap lvl 100

what do you guys think about this? after being reborn, character will have additional resistances,skill points,some cool auras to the character,and increased experiences for each level.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your highest character is 62 lol you got a long way to go before you get rebirthed son.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
So you want paragon levels, hell to the no.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
So you want paragon levels, hell to the no.

Technically yes, but with about a million times more effort involved in getting any benefit out of the system (You must reach Level 100 each time to benefit). There's no gameplay content that can handle such characters currently though, so it's not likely to happen. (I mean, they would be seriously unbalanced for the existing content/need an exclusive difficulty level for them)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 23, 2015, 11:40:12 PM
What D3 forgets is that, at a certain point, ending progression isn't a letdown, but instead a mercy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Not needed. PoE offers so much possibilities, that you can just make an entirely new character and level him up to 100.

I do agree that a level 100 character should get some auras. Something that makes him look powerful.
You will never reach level 100 to take advantage of this even if it was a thing.
@hemming thats a bit harsh don't you think?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
A few extra points/resists/another set of bandits on rebirth at level 100 would be nice, gives high level folks the actual initiative to grind to 100 :P
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
goetzjam wrote:
@hemming thats a bit harsh don't you think?

On rereading it, it was worded as though he specifically wouldn't reach 100 so yeah, it was. I meant more generally because right now on the standard ladder there are 270 players that have reached level 100 and 38 in hardcore including dead characters so it's a pretty safe assumption that this would be a waste of development effort in terms of how many people would realistically benefit from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info