I speak "Moderation." You can too!!!

So how do you speak Moderation... Here an example.

"Thank you for contacting Exilione, I appreciate your feedback if there is anything Exilione can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. Once again thank you for your support."

"Thank you for contacting Exilione, after further reviewing the topic at hand the current action has been approved and will no longer be addressed."

(I don't what that means but sounds good)

"Thank you for contacting Exilione at this time your concerns have been escalated to Solwitch. "

its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
Last edited by exilione on May 23, 2015, 2:47:54 PM
What's that called when you have split personalities? Cough... Sorry... Thouh etc etc summon thee?

Edit: I plead the fifth I'm am just reading the new forum guidelines...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 23, 2015, 2:53:59 PM
Are you just really bored?
Touché you're reading my thread... Lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
IT LIVES
Oblivious
I have to stop posting in General... Or maybe sneak PoE ninja style in the headline...
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info