dominating blow with Phylacteral Link/Bearers of the Guardian

I don't know if this would be considered a "real bug" or just an unintended sideeffect. Perhaps it's even an intended sideeffect, in which case of course this thread can be just deleted.

Some bloodlines mods will be shared between dominated monsters (aka your minions) and the enemy monsters. Which is pretty annoying, especially in the case with the animated guardian from "Bearers of the Guardian", which cant be killed as long as your minions are alive, or the disk of "phylacteral link" making a whole pack invincible for a few seconds, because the disk is on your minion atm.

Once again: I created this thread because I dont know if you developers are aware of that (I think dominating blow is not very popular atm).
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Uh, intended, can't remember who said it where.

His vague words were "As long as the entire pack is not killed each member will have the bloodline mod. Once the entire pack is killed (EDIT: all dead at the same time) the bloodline mod will be removed."
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
Last edited by Exialis on May 23, 2015, 2:48:21 PM
hmm, ok. I guess its also intended then, that with "Voidspawn of Abaxoth" the boss is spawned after your dominated minions died (or expire)
There are many more "interesting" situations like that. Dominating blow interacts horribly with bloodlines, but all devs said was "it is by design" and "WAI".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info