What ring/amulet/gem are considered valuable?

Hello, I asked this on global chat but no one helped. So, I thank you in advance for your much needed reply here.

I was told to vendor all items below lvl 60, but I've seen people buying lots of Agate amulets. My question here is, what rings/amulets/gems should I keep?

I've been hoarding gems because I don't know which is worth something or which should I just vendor. I also have a few very low level uniques. Are they worth anything?

Here's my stash:

Uniques          

Gems          

Quality Gems          

Quality Gems 1-5      

Quality Gems 5-10     

Quality Gems 10-15    

Popular Gems          

Aura Gems          

Curse Gems          

Support Gems          

Leveled Gems          

Vaal Gems          

IIR/IIQ Gear          

Weapons and Armor          

Armor                                 

Amulets          

Swords, Axes & Maces          

Flasks          

Normal          

Magic          

Currency          

Thanks for visiting!

I'm interested in joining a casual, talkative guild with many members. Nothing hardcore - just end game mapping and dailies.
Last edited by Mesolimbo on May 23, 2015, 11:44:48 AM
its not true that you should vendor all gear below level 60, i wouldnt listen to advice like that. There are many unique and rare items below required level 60 that are valuable. Its unlikely that you have found any of them because while theres lots, its a drop in the ocean of worthless items, that goes for stuff over level 60 too tbh.

In standard league most stuff is worthless, especially gems. We cant see your stash on the forums Im afraid.

spell echo, multistrike, empower, enhance, enlighten, greater multiple projectiles, cast when damage taken and portal are the only gems that come to mind that you could really sell for anything worth talking about in standard league.
I used Procurement to upload my stash in the first post. Please do take a look guys and let me know if anything is actually worth any chaos.
I'm interested in joining a casual, talkative guild with many members. Nothing hardcore - just end game mapping and dailies.
Last edited by Mesolimbo on May 23, 2015, 11:48:48 AM
Quality gems unless they are 16+ on a good gem vendor them for the gcp recipe.
You need to vendor gems with over 40% quality alltogether. Try to get it as close to 40 as possible so you dont waste anything.

The rare gavel is worthless vendor.
You can keep the uniques for leveling low level characters they are worth 1fus to 1c but they propably wont sell.
If your not going to level another character you can vendor them.
The amulet is ok. The rings are meh but keep them until you find better rarity gear.
If people buy a certain type if white items they want it high level for crafting.
Gems like cast on death, stun, accuracy, iron will, knockback you shouldnt hold onto more than one unless you need them. Chance to flee not worth keeping btw.
The white flasks dont keep them unless you need them they arent even worth vendoring.
"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
Quality gems unless they are 16+ on a good gem vendor them for the gcp recipe.
You need to vendor gems with over 40% quality alltogether. Try to get it as close to 40 as possible so you dont waste anything.

Got it. This is the list of popular ones:
Spell Echo, Multistrike, Empower, Enhance, Enlighten, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Cast When Damage Taken and Portal. Anything else comes to mind?

"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
The rare gavel is worthless vendor.

I have 9 Stone Hammers and 2 Rock Breakers. I thought there is a recipe linked to them regarding maps or something. I read that somewhere.

"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
If people buy a certain type if white items they want it high level for crafting.

I see, so the Agate Amulets I've been collecting are useless since they are all level 16.

"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
The white flasks dont keep them unless you need them they arent even worth vendoring.

All the white ones I keep have +quality. I keep them for Glassblower's Bauble recipe.

Thanks for the answers guys. If anything else comes to mind, please do share.
"
Mesolimbo wrote:

I see, so the Agate Amulets I've been collecting are useless since they are all level 16.

Agate Amulets (as well as leather belts) are a special case because some people buy them to chance Voll's Devotion / Headhunter belt (which can only be obtained in maps with the corresponding Zana mod) and there is no minimum itemlevel for that.
"
Mesolimbo wrote:

Just in case you dont know. Most people are talking about the itemlevel, not the level required to use the item. Itemlevel is found by clicking the item and writing /itemlevel in chat window. The visible item required to use a white item dont matter at all.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
There are a lot of different items you can collect and sell in bulk for small amounts of currency. However, they (obviously) require a specific buyer and the returns usually are not great. Personally I think there are better uses for stash space than say loading up on leather belts/agate amulets. Also you have hardly crippled yourself economically if you do not keep these things.

In terms of what rare items to keep — when you find an item that is good you generally know it. Again, don't get too hung up on keeping items that might be worth a chaos or two in standard. The market is flooded with these items so they are not usually easy to sell.

When I started out I kept all uniques I found and rare items I felt were useful (even if not sellable). As my stash space filled up I vendored the worst items I had kept as I found upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info